Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Elm & Iron

*Update: Shopify support staff reached out after review was posted to help resolve issues. Really looking forward to functionality issues being resolved as the app's servers are migrated to Shopify.
Every time you try to use this app, it is down or crashes. Completely unusable every single time I have ever tried to use it. Help staff has never been able to replicate or solve the problems I have had with it, and I have tried every troubleshooting avenue. Extremely disappointing that this is what Shopify offers as inventory management. Lots of potential, but what good is potential if it can't be utilized?

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've been experiencing. Regards, Lou

Tactical Gear

Zero customer support, app has been down for 4 days no explanation, unbelievable that they can get away with this.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've shared. Regards, Lou

Kurly Klips

I'm a little surprised by all the negative reviews. I've been using Stocky for more than a year and I've had zero issues. Is there a learning curve? Sure. But nothing I can't figure out from their help articles. I'm really grateful for this app, even when I was paying for. It's made the inventory portion of my job so much easier.

Red Fox Party Supplies

I have been really trying with this app only to find that both my purchase order and stocktake aren't syncing properly and lots of embarrassing out of stock are showing on my website , but they are in stock and we know we have put them thru a purchase order. we even trying doing a stocktake to fix. I put a report in via my pos and have also contacted support but ready to abandon it!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've shared to see if we can improve things for you. Regards, Lou

DrSchwarzbein.com

This app only tracks inventory available for sale. It does not also provide a count of stock physically on hand. This means that if you have, for example, 5 t-shirts on the shelf, and someone orders 1, the stock count will now show as 4. However, seeing as you haven't fulfilled this order yet, you still have 5 shirts on the shelf, and your stock on hand count should be 5, while the stock available is 4. if you go and do a stocktake under these circumstances, you will count that you have 5 shirts, while Stocky says you should only have four. If you "correct" this discrepancy, you are now actually making your stock count incorrect. While this isn't a huge deal with only one product, if you have many SKUs, and a large order volume, it is essentially impossible to do a stocktake correctly. Until Stocky creates the ability to track both stock available as well as stock on hand (something that Tradegecko does while integrated with my Shopify store with no problem), Stocky is basically useless.

July 20, 2020

Amy here from Shopify Retail Support. Thank you for your feedback. I know stocktakes are a critical part of inventory management and I am sorry to hear that you found the process frustrating.

I did some investigating on this issue and I found a solution. In the Stocky app under Preferences > Stocktakes there is a check box to show unfulfilled quantities on the stocktake. This will ensure that ordered items that are unfulfilled and still on the shelf are included in the total count. I will be reaching out to you directly by email as well in case you have any further questions or feedback.

Amy T. | Retail Support Specialist

KC RIVER MARKET HYDRO

Been trying to use this app for about a year to manage my inventory for two physical stores and my online store. Very difficult to use the Purchase Order feature for my entire business. The app only allows POs for each store independently of each other. I have tried calling for help through Shopify, but hard to find anyone with expertise. I can view all my inventory on one screen, so why can’t the app be able to do a PO for all of the inventory? Doesn’t make sense.

July 20, 2020

My name is Amy and I'm part of the Retail Specialist team here at Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your experiences with using the Stocky app.

I'm going to reach out to you directly by email to see how we can help to improve your experience with the Purchase Order feature of the app and how it handles multiple locations.

Amy T. | Retail Support Specialist

The Requirements Group (TRG) B.V.

We are about to uninstall this app. Do not use it if you are running a professional shop. We exported our master inventory from our main shop and uploaded it to our second shop. We manually cross checked all inventory to make sure it matched when we installed this app. All products were set to "do not sell when out of stock." Unfortunately the app completely messed up the count between our two shops and allowed overselling of products. Tech support has tried to blame us without acknowledging the bug in the app or trying to resolve the issue. Save yourself the pain we are dealing with. Do not use this app.

May 25, 2020

Amy here from Shopify. Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with over selling of stock on your stores. As the Stocky app does not sync inventory between stores, I believe it is possible that there is another issue that needs to be resolved on your store. I will be reaching out you by email so we can review the issue in detail and find the solution to your issue.

Amy T.

Sweet Tea and Caviar - A Baby Boutique

It used to be a great app, but it seems in the last 6 months it's been horrible. Customer support is AWFUL. We haven't been able to upload a lot of inventory we've needed to.

We tried to delete the app and re-add it to see if it would stop telling us there was an error and to contact the administrator, but now it's telling us that when we try to add the app back.....

May 25, 2020

Amy here from Shopify. We truly appreciate your feedback.

I can see that you have already been in communication with our technical support team around the error you have been experiencing in the app. I can certainly understand your frustration, not just around the error but around not feeling supported as well. The technical team will be keeping you posted about the variant error directly and I will be reaching out you by email as well to ensure that all of your questions and concerns have been addressed.

Thank you.
Amy T.

Make-up Designory

Quite ok! Some functionalities need an urgent update (like two way syncing, common guys this should be basic stuff!). But also the design is really outdated. Would be nice to bring the design out of it’s 90’s

Gears Canada

A good app that does a lot. Only giving it 4 stars because I think the user interface could use an overhaul to look cleaner and more minimal similar to what I'm used to with other shopify apps.

My website: www.gearscanada.com