Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Global Baby

Very helpful, great customer service. I like that it's easy to place orders and manage stock control.

Køkkenfreak

This app is really good. I have a webshop and a retail store. I used to spend a lot of time writing PO and keeping track of my stock. Now I use stocky and the app saves me a lot of office time. Time I now can use on marketing. I can highly recommend this app.

SMOKEA®

Have not ever had better customer support on any other app. The app continues to grow and improve with new features all the time. It makes it possible for a company with several warehouses/locations to easily create POs and track inventory.

Baba+Boo

This app really helps me project my stock needs and how it syncs with Shopify is brilliant. Best app I use on Shopify.

Cheers To Ewe!

UPDATE: DEC 2019: I am incredibly disappointed. See, the develop of this app is amazing. Unfortunately, when Shopify bought this app from him, my love for the app quickly went south. For the last month the app has shown a notice that it is syncing. It has not allowed us to update photos, and printing barcode labels has become a serious problem. I uninstalled the app thinking that perhaps that might help - and thinking that the date would all remain in the system as the notice at the uninstall said info would stay for 48 hours. However, when I reinstalled the app just a few minutes later my purchase orders, Dymo label template, and suppliers were all GONE. NOT HAPPY. I love Shopify, but the response I've gotten to requests for help have been underwhelming to say the least. I would just caution anyone thinking about installing this app. The original app and its developer were stellar. Not so now.

DEC 2018: Seldom do you find an app that is TRULY helpful with a developer who is awesomely responsive, and also TRULY helpful! This app is all of that! It's very reasonably priced, and it makes developing purchase orders, printing bar code stickers, and doing stock takes so easy. THANK YOU To Seb, the developer. Great product, and GREAT support!

January 15, 2020

Hi there - I'm very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you have had hear & would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. When Stocky is removed from an account, any transient data such as PO's etc. is removed and needs to be re-added manually - I understand that this was your experience and I hear you on that. Your feedback is very valuable to us & I will be reaching out to you via email so that I can fully capture that feedback before sharing it with our developers and to see if there is anything else that we can do that may get Stocky back to being a valuable addition to your business. Thank you & I will be in touch - Beckha

NI Candle Supplies LTD

I'm still uncovering everything this app is capable of but love how easy it makes it to keep track of our variant quantities and am looking forward to utilising it for purchase orders in the new year.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ

Fantastic app and amazing developer. Seb has been extremely helpful with getting us on to Stocky. We inherited a legacy IMS which was extremely difficult to use with Shopify but Stocky has been a breeze.

Highly recommended A++

Black Limba

The app works really well, the app developer answers really fast and helps even if he has to develop new things

Nogga

We use this app to control our inventory as it was one of our number one (the number one problem) as to why we kept running out of stock.

Stocky is THE BEST! And worth every penny that we pay for it.

The owner is attentive and helpful and fixes issues very very fast.

It’s a perfect tool for our site www.nogga.nl

PHONE LOOPS

This is exactly what we were looking for. The UX learning curve is pretty quick when you have some basic knowledge in the field.