Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Jest Paint Store

Very simple and useful app, it makes ordering supplies A LOT easier! It is also great for calculating your inventory value.

Vanity Box

Used this app mainly to monitor the level of stocks needed until the next replenishment arrive at the warehouse, it is very helpfull in making a decision and prevents overstocking that causes you to loose $

Just Strong

Apps interface is really clear and easy to use, but their support is even better.

I asked about a feature I wasn't sure was included or where to find it but unfortunately said feature never existed, yet within hours the team had replied, developed it and published it ready to use on my live store.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any storeowner

Lancashire Wallpaper & Paint Company

A fantastic app that far surpassed our already high expectations. The data it records is brilliant, so easy to use and the information from Stocky to Shopify and vice versa is instant; there is no waiting 5-10 minutes to process like many other apps. It has transformed the way we handle our inventory for the better.

Global Baby

Very helpful, great customer service. I like that it's easy to place orders and manage stock control.

Køkkenfreak

This app is really good. I have a webshop and a retail store. I used to spend a lot of time writing PO and keeping track of my stock. Now I use stocky and the app saves me a lot of office time. Time I now can use on marketing. I can highly recommend this app.

SMOKEA®

Have not ever had better customer support on any other app. The app continues to grow and improve with new features all the time. It makes it possible for a company with several warehouses/locations to easily create POs and track inventory.

Baba+Boo

This app really helps me project my stock needs and how it syncs with Shopify is brilliant. Best app I use on Shopify.

Cheers To Ewe!

UPDATE: DEC 2019: I am incredibly disappointed. See, the develop of this app is amazing. Unfortunately, when Shopify bought this app from him, my love for the app quickly went south. For the last month the app has shown a notice that it is syncing. It has not allowed us to update photos, and printing barcode labels has become a serious problem. I uninstalled the app thinking that perhaps that might help - and thinking that the date would all remain in the system as the notice at the uninstall said info would stay for 48 hours. However, when I reinstalled the app just a few minutes later my purchase orders, Dymo label template, and suppliers were all GONE. NOT HAPPY. I love Shopify, but the response I've gotten to requests for help have been underwhelming to say the least. I would just caution anyone thinking about installing this app. The original app and its developer were stellar. Not so now.

DEC 2018: Seldom do you find an app that is TRULY helpful with a developer who is awesomely responsive, and also TRULY helpful! This app is all of that! It's very reasonably priced, and it makes developing purchase orders, printing bar code stickers, and doing stock takes so easy. THANK YOU To Seb, the developer. Great product, and GREAT support!

January 15, 2020

Hi there - I'm very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you have had hear & would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. When Stocky is removed from an account, any transient data such as PO's etc. is removed and needs to be re-added manually - I understand that this was your experience and I hear you on that. Your feedback is very valuable to us & I will be reaching out to you via email so that I can fully capture that feedback before sharing it with our developers and to see if there is anything else that we can do that may get Stocky back to being a valuable addition to your business. Thank you & I will be in touch - Beckha

NI Candle Supplies LTD

I'm still uncovering everything this app is capable of but love how easy it makes it to keep track of our variant quantities and am looking forward to utilising it for purchase orders in the new year.