Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Boozy.ph

The forecasting feature saves our company a great amount of time in creating POs. I would highly recommend this app!

Curvy

Fantastic app. I use it to manage my supplier orders and inventory and reporting. Support is phenomenal, Seb is amazing. They really consider feature requests and often build them within days.
Best experience I've had with any shopify app, ever. Thanks

The Ace Of Vapez Distro

Very good inventory management app. It saves a lot of time for me.

Spy Guy

A bit rough around the edges, but this is by far the best inventory app I've used yet on Shopify.

ShippingEasy didn't have enough features, Stitch Labs was a total disaster, and Ordoro was a bit too confusing for us to use.

Stocky is great! Works just like you'd want an inventory app to use, EXTREMELY responsive developer, and pretty pain free. It could use some styling, and isn't the most intuitive thing ever. But, like I said, it gets the job done right.

Highly recommend!

Budgy Smuggler AU

Great apps. Super Helpful for restocking. Help is super helpful. Saves me hours a week with modifying inventory

The Motus Projects

Awesome app! Very easy to use & does exactly what I need!

Livesore Net

Love this app. Support is super helpful and quick to respond. Would 100% recommend!!

Upr Prk

Awesome, game changer for our company.

Fetishcl

Great App! simple fast
**********

Daks Website One

This app is essential for inventory management to accounting standards. Seb the developer is very helpful and flexible with providing effective solutions. As others have mentioned these features should have been included as standard but we are glad this application exists.