Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

HippieShop.com

We have been using Stocky for about 90 days. It really helps us get a handle on our inventory purchasing and makes it easy to place orders with vendors and receive incoming merchandise.

- HippieShop

January 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for the awesome review, it is much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that Stocky is helping to make running your business easier for you. Wishing you all the best & continued success with your business. - Beckha.

Hardtuned Car Clothing & Racewear

Fantastic app that is a huge timesaver when it comes to finding winning products , planning re-ordering and inventory, and generally getting an overall view of sales & stock.

Also great come tax time for reporting on stock levels & performance.

Exeter City Club Shop

I have uninstalled it - perhaps I needed to spend more time trying to figure it out, but I found it hard to navigate, hard to get basic reports from, and not suitable for our use.

I suspect it's better for a bigger store than ours, but there wasn't much in it I couldn't get from Shopify already. Also, it wasn't automatically updating the cost price from Shopify so it negated the one key thing we were using it for.

modern+chic

The deeper I go in to this app, the more I love it.

After first installing Stocky, I could tell it was powerful - but it was a bit overwhelming (even for me, a guy who has built Shopify apps!).

Stocky does so many great things for us. It helps us forecast our inventory, telling us exactly when to reorder and how much to reorder. It helps us easily see our best sellers and even our slowest moving inventory to focus on. It also allows us to easily track our purchase orders - this factors in to our forecasting and also helps us make sure we're receiving the quantity we ordered for each variant - PLUS it then syncs up the inventory in to Shopify.

After taking it slow for the first month or two, we're really starting to realize how powerful it is and how much money it can help us save. Great app!

Baby Gift Works

I have used this app for over a year now and find that it works very well with my rather large inventory. I absolutely love the stocktake feature and the app is filled with user-friendly and practical features. Best of all, the support is second to none. Thank you!

Locks Lash Australia

Great app! Does everything i want including integrating with Bundles. Support from Seb is great as well

APORTA Shop

It seems to be a really great app other then when i write purchase orders it doesn't completely synch with my Shopify so I am having to manually go back in to my Shopify and update product info. Would love to get that fixed.

Dimple

We use stock to manage our stock adjustments and inventory forecasting! It does the job and then some, really happy with it!

Violate The Dress Code

We just use this for demand forecasting, we have products with variants in high demand. It's an easy to use app that works great and the support staff has been quick to respond and help!

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply

Unfortunately, I'm now very frustrated with this app. Stocky Failed to Sync and was stuck in syncing mode for over 1 week. I reached out to support who advised me that initial syncs could sometimes stick. I explained that this wasn't my initial sync, I've had almost 500 purchase orders. I was then told to uninstall/delete the app and reinstall it. Sounded like a bad idea to me. I reached out to Support again to confirm, who directed me to the original Shopify team member, who assured me that nothing would be lost. Stocky still didn't sync...and I received no further interaction from Shopify Support. I then ran through the steps again, and finally had a successful sync. But...my 2 years worth of purchase orders, my preferences, my vendor minimums, and my supplier case packs are all gone. I'm starting over. I reached out to support again...now 3 additional emails and have still not received any communication from POS Support. In addition, I found that inventory quanitities (when viewing line items in the drop down menu) are no longer visible. So...let's say you create a purchase order for Fall, but want to check your current inventory counts to see if something didn't fall into the purchase order re-order parameters, but might be right on the cusp of needing a re-order...let's say orange food coloring for Halloween or orange Sweaters for fall, I now have to leave the app to see my inventory counts and then go back to the app to add a line item??? I used to be able to just visually scroll down the list of items from the vendor in the dropdown and see immediately which ones were a little lower than I wanted them to be. The *generate based on "same period as last year" functionality has not worked, and so I've been doing a visual review of my line items from the app to quickly determine if I need to add something that Stocky hasn't.
It has been 11 days since I contacted support. I miss Seb.

On top of all of this, I'm reading reviews and see very clearly a response to someone who deleted the app in order to fix their issues and find this :
"Hi there - I'm very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you have had hear & would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. When Stocky is removed from an account, any transient data such as PO's etc. is removed and needs to be re-added manually - I understand that this was your experience and I hear you on that. Your feedback is very valuable to us & I will be reaching out to you via email so that I can fully capture that feedback before sharing it with our developers and to see if there is anything else that we can do that may get Stocky back to being a valuable addition to your business. Thank you & I will be in touch - Beckha"

My Orig Review:
I don't write app reviews until I've had a chance to truly test the product. Seb's Stocky App is top notch. We've been using it for almost a year now, with consistently excellent results. When you re-order merchandise weekly, an inventory control and purchase ordering system is a must. Now instead of filling our shelves with mediocre product, we are able to reorder top sellers. We are able to identify slow moving stock for clearancing. We are able to identify price changes from the manufacturer and immediately adjust retails to achieve an ideal profit margin. There are so many features, and we've really only investigated about one third of what Stocky has to offer. We have had 3 minor hiccups. Support (Seb) immediately researched our issues and found resolutions. 1 of the issues was user error and employee re-training was implemented. 1 of the issues was related to interface issues...which Seb researched AND implemented a change for all to make that interface more obvious! Nicely done. The last issue was actually a Shopify hiccup. So of the 3 issues, ALL were researched by Seb and support, and the one issue directly related to Stocky was corrected due to our feedback. Thank you Seb. We tried a couple of inventory control, purchase ordering apps, but by far, Stocky outshined the others. The monthly price is a bargain compared to the many features of Stocky. Great App.