Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Strikkemani

Brilliant solution for my inventory management and purchases. The right business logic and work flow. Recommended.

Smokshop

This app makes it easier to manage your stock and the ability to see what you need going forward. When you have to order weeks in advance it's something that can and does help.

Boysdancetoo

It would be VERY silly of you not to use this app FIRST. Seb is an amazing help and is very attentive. From the first Purchase Order I made with this app I was hooked. I have not come nearly close to customizing it in a way that would take full advantage of the app and it still rules. Get it now.

Shineon Co Nz

We're barely scratching the surface of what this app can do because we primarily use it to identify our slow sellers are. We find it very helpful to do a daily report from the sale section on what items are slow in order of quantity. Our sales team can then focus on clearing them. It's worth it for that alone. There are lots of other features such as purchase order suggestions and brand performance that we're keen to get into next. Also the development team are accessible and friendly and have a genuine desire to connect with their customers. I definitely recommend it.

Little Giant Kidz

Amazing app! We have a very large inventory w/ a lot of vendors to keep up w. This app has aloud us to manage all our inventory. Its have a great features from the: over view of our store w the amazing dashboard, to the detailed reports about very specific data! The customer service we have received is beyond! Seb has answered many questions as we have set up our store. His answers always have a solution, and if I was struggling w a task he has always be available and helped me understand. Excited for many more months w this partnership in business!!

Auslicious Online

This is Sonia from Hong Kong, Our company are the catering supply service company. Stocky are amazing, helping me to do the stock analysis. before i use the app i always over sale my goods and put extra money for the shipment cost. And now i can use the analysis to understand the selling cycle and predict my coming up volume need. Also the app including SKU , item and stock adjustment, you can record all in & out history through the app. Use PO system to direct calculate the goods cost. Seb is one of Stocky developer, he support me a lot when i using the app. I am highly recommend this app.
非常好用的APP。 可輸出中文PDF。

The Silver Suitcase

Wonderful app to manage incoming inventory. We needed to find an app to track all incoming inventory and updating our inventory and it’s been great. We’ve had a couple of issues but Seb has been on them all and fixes them right away. He’s great to work with! Looking forward to seeing how else it will help us! We also love the dashboard and auto fill on purchase orders based on sales history. Great tool for our business!

Enspira

This app is amazing. It saves you lots of time when you have to place an order to your supplier and when you need to control your stock levels. The app runs really well without any drawbacks. Moreover, Seb is extremely helpful. Any doubt you have he will answer it immediately. I totally recommend this app. Its a must if you have a shopify store.

Moomin Shop

This app makes it really easy for us to check our current stock levels and see how our margins look. Two thumbs up!

Yuukoumarine

With more than 9000 items in our inventory part of the reason we changed shopping cart systems was specifically to use this app. It has not disappointed. Stocky has revolutionized our ordering and inventory system, and massively simplified accounting.

If we could give 10,000 stars I would.

Additionally support has been amazing. A sincere thank-you to Stocky and highest recommendation to anyone considering this app.

We are located in Japan, and the use of Japanese characters has not been a problem either. 日本語の名前を使用することは問題ありません。在庫管理をするためのアプリとして最適です。とてもオススメのアプリです。