Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

OneWorld Collection

Same as most below - this App is way away from being fully functional as a inventory tool. How Shopify doesn't allow for incoming Purchase Orders in their stock availability amazes me especially in these times of challenging supply chain disruptions. Are we the only company trying to pre-sell incoming stock?

PUNCHY'S

I do not recommend this application at all! It has a very long way to go before it will be an efficient inventory management application. You have to upload your products into shopify but the costs don't sync. You have to manually do that so none of your reporting is accurate, and you can only do this step once a day. It is not user friendly like the video above presents. You have to toggle back and forth between stocky and shopify to make it work. The shopify retail support told me to just enter my costs and other details into both stocky and shopify dashboard. What is the point of having this application if I have to do that? Barcodes are not made in this application, you have to go to the shopify dashboard and search out the items and then tell it to create the barcodes. Not effective at all.

TU beauty store

We are small businesses, You Big. We pay you monthly usd $ 79 and usd $ 200-500, per transactions (done by computer and bots). Could It be an plus for your costumers? Big companies are bigger when they add worth to their clients

The Rivertown Inkery

Shopify loves making things harder on their customers, and trying to force them to spend more money every month. Another terrible app to go along with the worst POS system ever made. If you see shopify is the developer just assume its worthless. UPDATE: Shopify has just made their inventory manangement even worse. Yet another shady move to try and force you into paying extra for POS Pro. This company sucks

May 12, 2021

Hello there! We appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really value your candid feedback.

Factory Minibikes

Horrible....VERY time consuming if you want it to actually so something right. Probably have to hire someone just to sit on this app 40+ hours a week or it will be extremely inaccurate and basically useless. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

May 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Milkbar Breastpumps

Stocky can't be used to calculate the true cost of a product or stock on hand if you import products from overseas or have goods which exclude and others which include GST as they include GST in their calculations. Merchants should be providing their accountant with the cost of goods on hand ex GST in order to calculate true monthly profits and margins, however this can not be done using stocky. I am surprised of this oversight given that shopify is marketing it as an "advanced inventory system". I have updated this review to one star as stocky has also duplicated syncing purchase orders, thereby receipting stock twice. Shopify have advised that it is "unproductive" to notify merchants of this known issue. This means that you must check each SKU in the purchase order to make sure this doesn't happen as stocky is not identifying this issue. This is really important so you can make sure you have adequate stock as when this issue does occur stock is overstated.

Wild Child Bikes

We used this app extensively for nearly a year. We invested a ton of time and resources in Stocky. It has helped our business save time, send out POs (we send out about 100 a month,) plan for the future, etc... Then guess what, we got locked out without a warning. After several frustrating days with Shopify Customer Service, we find out we have to upgrade to their POS Pro plan to continue using Stocky. Well, we don't have a physical store, so none of that plan fits our needs except Stocky. Honestly, they just want us to pay them $89 a month to continue using a tool we were using free for nearly a year. Really, what Shopify did was set us back as they took it from us right before the busiest time of the year (Holiday Season.) We had ZERO time to transition to one of the sub-par alternatives. Shopify cost me over 100 hours of manual labor, something Stocky could have done in 6 hours. Thanks, Shopify.

December 21, 2020

I want to take the time to thank you for your constructive feedback on the Stocky App. I appreciate that this is an important part of your business and you invested considerable time into the app. There have been changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of POS Pro plan in May 2020 (which came with a free trial till Oct 31st) in which the Stocky app is a part of.

I do appreciate the difference this can make to a business, especially after investing so much time, so I'm going to be forwarding your feedback to the relevant department about having Stocky only available to merchants using the POS Pro plan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

百寶袋王 Bagtory HK

I was happy to find Stocky for inventory management. However, I was upset as I was told I can only continue to use it if I upgrade to PRO and have to pay $89/month additionally. Since I didn't upgrade, all my previous purchase records cannot be retrieved. That was really disappointing.

December 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I can understand how these changes can affect ones store, but we believe this is a change that will help grow Stocky and allow us to channel more resources to its future growth and potential. I intend to follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Two Friends

Stocky is a waste of time. Too much in and out of app when new products are continuously added. If I only carried nuts and bolts it would be a different story. My store is very seasonal and new products are arriving every day. I very seldom reorder the same thing twice as many times my vendors are sold out.

December 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your candid feedback. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Pandemonium Books & Games

Stocky wouldn't sync with Shopify beyond the product quantity. A product I deleted in Shopify would stay in Stocky, etc. If I changed a SKU or barcode, Stocky wouldn't update it. My store has a lot of products - maybe that was the reason? But the support reps were mostly useless. Most of them would just search the documentation and read it to me, which was not helpful. They had no actual knowledge of the app. More than one of them told me "to contact the developers of the app" - completely unaware that Shopify owned it!

December 4, 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our app. We use all constructive
feedback from merchants to continue to improve Stocky. I can understand the need to have products syncing correctly. I am looking into the issues you mentioned and will follow up with you by email to discuss them. - Kelsey

Previous 1 3