Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Tianello.com

We have many SKU's and with STOCKY our inventory is always in sync!
The P.O. system is Great as we always know what is on order!
Knowing our cost of goods at all times is so important and with STOCKY we have this info at our fingertips!
Steve Barraza
Tianello.com

Covert Gear

What professionalism they have, love this app, love this app, love this app, love this app, love this app

Collision Gear Show

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners, I am eager to recommend to anyone!

Kurly Klips

I'm a little surprised by all the negative reviews. I've been using Stocky for more than a year and I've had zero issues. Is there a learning curve? Sure. But nothing I can't figure out from their help articles. I'm really grateful for this app, even when I was paying for. It's made the inventory portion of my job so much easier.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Stocky for about 90 days. It really helps us get a handle on our inventory purchasing and makes it easy to place orders with vendors and receive incoming merchandise.

- HippieShop

January 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for the awesome review, it is much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that Stocky is helping to make running your business easier for you. Wishing you all the best & continued success with your business. - Beckha.

Hardtuned Car Clothing & Racewear

Fantastic app that is a huge timesaver when it comes to finding winning products , planning re-ordering and inventory, and generally getting an overall view of sales & stock.

Also great come tax time for reporting on stock levels & performance.

modern+chic

The deeper I go in to this app, the more I love it.

After first installing Stocky, I could tell it was powerful - but it was a bit overwhelming (even for me, a guy who has built Shopify apps!).

Stocky does so many great things for us. It helps us forecast our inventory, telling us exactly when to reorder and how much to reorder. It helps us easily see our best sellers and even our slowest moving inventory to focus on. It also allows us to easily track our purchase orders - this factors in to our forecasting and also helps us make sure we're receiving the quantity we ordered for each variant - PLUS it then syncs up the inventory in to Shopify.

After taking it slow for the first month or two, we're really starting to realize how powerful it is and how much money it can help us save. Great app!

Baby Gift Works

I have used this app for over a year now and find that it works very well with my rather large inventory. I absolutely love the stocktake feature and the app is filled with user-friendly and practical features. Best of all, the support is second to none. Thank you!

Locks Lash Australia

Great app! Does everything i want including integrating with Bundles. Support from Seb is great as well

Dimple

We use stock to manage our stock adjustments and inventory forecasting! It does the job and then some, really happy with it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13