Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Vapory

For being free(I have Pro sub) it is a great app. I used to use Inventory Planner paying over $400/month for forecasting and purchase orders. I own and operate 4 Retail Locations and Online Store. The feature to allow Creating Purchase Orders with Forecasting for individual store is a winner. I get more accurate reorders/stocking per store. I noticed this app gets a lot of flack however for my use case it is working perfectly for me.

Dofos Pet Centre

Great shopify has added multi location to stocky its easy to use. we look forward to being part of the journey with hopefully more features to come

WineOnline

Does this work for online shopify stores only or do i need to be a bricks and mortar store using POS for it to work? jjjjj

February 15, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to post a review. The Stocky app will work for online store orders and locations. However, the POS Pro plan is required to use the app ($89 per month per POS location). Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further.

Monroe & Kent Home

This is a dream come true. Easy to manage thousands of SKU's, inventory and to place purchase orders.

Temple Urban

Fantastic App! Some serious work ethics here compared to other apps I used before, i would really recommend this service.

Boutique Channel4

The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect. The agent is very open answering questions on users. Perfect.

Expert Kitchen

Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure. Excellent 5 star app, very easy to figure out and configure.

Fun Jackpot

Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service. Actions speak louder than words, this app offering me nice service.

Outdoor Experiencesssss

Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars. Actions speak louder than words, I'm giving 5 stars.

Leonardo Music

It is really the best APP and best team and service! So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool. So cool....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14