Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Really Good Pets Shop

Stocky has helped me beyond measure. The feature that you can go to a vendor, click generate PO, tell it how far out you want to go and it automatically generates everything is awesome. But NOTHING has saved my business like the "current Cost of Goods Sold" report has done. It has single handedly helped me and my accountant find pitfalls of what was going on.

The only thing I could suggest as a feature/improvement. When selecting a vendor and telling the system to generate the PO, can we somehow tell the system to generate a large enough PO to be over a certain amount of money? I say this because I have some suppliers who have free shipping if I order over $500.00 for example. That isn't that common, so I totally understand if that is not possible.

Again, this app has saved me from ordering a whole bunch of inventory and just looking at it on my shelves to making sure my perishable dog treats are always fresh on the shelves and my customers and the human ones too, love it. Can't say enough good things about this app. thank you so much!

The hardest part about this app is "relax...stocky will tell you when you need to order stuff...don't freak out and start ordering a crap ton of product just because you are getting "close"" LOL Just relax, Stocky has this....that should be your new motto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

New Update: It is still the best thing in the world. This thing is so smart...it orders products right when I need them. The reports are insanely easy to use and make a lot of sense. In addition they give me a lot of information that is very useful to my business. If you have physical products in inventory. Stop what you are doing and get this app now.

Skatescool Shop

I have spent a year or so trying to find a stock inventory management system that works for products that both drop ship and ship in store. I've installed systems that cost $250 USD a month and spent countless hours setting it up. None of them worked, up until now. Stocky is so simple to use and it does what I need it to do. Customer service was amazing. Seb is fantastic and works tirelessly. I was messaging him questions and he would respond even though it was midnight his time. I can't recommend Stocky highly enough and the support we received is superb.

Chesshouse

We love this app. It's surprisingly efficient and provides some excellent insights to help make better purchasing decisions.

Camper Interiors

I would thoroughly recommend Stocky. We did a whole lot of research before looking at Stocky, as we use multiple suppliers with varying prices and Seb has worked closely with us to customise Stocky for us to give us a platform that performs to our requirements. We've had first class service rom the outset. www.camperinteriors.co.uk

Prize Austin

I could not be more pleased with Stocky! It works seamlessly with Shopify and they update each other immediately. Stocky handles all of our PO needs and is so much more efficient than our previous system. I could not recommend Stocky more highly. I am thoroughly pleased!

Wood Workers Workshop

Really pleased with Stocky - it has made the re-ordering process so much quicker and we are looking forward to drilling down into the many reports it can produce for us about sales and products. I kept putting off the move onto Stocky, because I thought It would be so much more hard work than it was. I was very pleasantly surprised and should have made the move months earlier! I would highly recommend Stocky.

Lookingglasstoysandgames

We are on month 3 of Stocky we have a retail store with over 3000 SKUs. It is a fairly easy to use ap and makes reordering stock easy. A good Ap to help a business grow

Nordish

We've been using stocky for a few months now and it has been quite a blessing. It makes our inventory handling significantly easier. I especially want to mention how quickly we always get a response to any of our questions. These guys are more then there for us and also added crucial features for us in no time to the app! We appreciate that very much! So far we are very happy!

Summerlane888

Stocky is a great app with outstanding support. Seb has been great from pre-sale all the way through. I've been using this app for the past few months and am very happy with it.

Cleanandshiny

This app is just what we were looking for. We have only been using it now for a month but WOW is it a timesaver! Looking forward to being able to use the forecasting as the months go by too and it becomes even more accurate. 10/10 from us at cleanandshiny.co.uk