Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Learning Plus PH

This app is great! It does everything I need it to do and more. Makes managing the inventory back end a lot more efficient.

Matildaslifestyle

Great app, with some super helpful functions. It is basic, but it definitely simplifies looking at out of stock variants and top up supplier orders.

Lindaanderson

For stores that have thousands of products and hundreds of vendors, this app will save you time and money and grey hair. It gives visibility to stock demand, and has a very capable PO system. Seb is very quick to respond and you can tell he's keen to meet customer's needs when it's possible.

Wish list: Product bin/location baked-in, but I think that's coming as Stocky adopt Shopify's 2017 newly announced features. Integration with Transfers, also coming soon? Stocktaking by location, which is dependent on having location as a data point of course.

Filosophy

The only reason this app does not get 5 stars is because they are still in the final stages of development, but if you want the most incredible 5 star customer service, with someone who cares, and is there for you when you need help, this is the system for you. Seb has helped me every step along the way, customizing things to help my business and making me feel totally supported. He is a great communicator and really wants to see us all succeed. Also, if you want to integrate a POS with Shopify it does it very nicely. In Stocky you can put your cost of products and run necessary reports to figure out important info about your business. I am very grateful I found STOCKY.

My Team Shirts Ca

This is a very useful app for basic inventory management. It was pretty easy to set up and use quickly. It has saved a ton of time. The only thing that would make it really awesome is if it synched with the Shopify transfers which I understand is coming. It can be confusing to see negative items in Shopify that you know you have ordered. I will say that the support is EXCELLENT.....Seb is very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend this app.

2 Next