Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Aga Khan Museum Shop

Great product and fantastic support! Seb is always there with fast and helpful answers, which has made all the difference for a smooth transition to a new inventory management system.

Posh & Pop

We use this app to keep track of our incoming inventory & payments. We also use it to help us forecast sales to determine what we should buy. it provides a lot of useful information in an easy to use format!

BLK + GRN

Works great! Just wish they had an app so I could send POs on the go. Also wish I could integrate my PayPal invoices with the system, so it could track when things were paid without me having to manually enter it.

Thirsty Meeples

Stocky is an incredible tool for inventory management. Managing stock from purchase to receipt at our warehouse and on to our store is now managed with ease. The versatility of this software is amazing. It has now become an essential part of our daily operations and we're still discovering new features. It is expensive, but Stocky saves so much time when managing high volumes of stock across multiple locations that it is a sound investment.

Mister Zimi

Stocky is a powerful and improving platform that's now a key part of our inventory management needs.

Strolleria

I use this app to manage my intricate product bundles. Seb is very responsive to my questions. I wish all apps were this easy to use!

West End Kids

It’s now 10 months using Stocky and it is FABULOUS!! I am a high inventory business with hundreds of PO’s with lots of delivery dates. Stocky has made my life very organized, productive and transparent!

We have been using Stocky for a couple of months and our experience has been fabulous!! Any questions we have had, Seb answers them quickly and he is a great guy to work with. We highly recommend Stocky!

January 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback and also to provide an update to that feedback after using Stocky for some time. We are delighted to hear that Stocky has had such a positive impact on your business and hope that it continues to do so long into the future. Wishing you the very best! - Beckha

H&B POS

This is a great app with even better client care. There are very good inventory features and stock replenishment reports. It integrates very easily to your store and it supports multi-location feature. It doesn't support multiple websites yet but I am sure it is coming. Seb is a great guy and has helped us a lot to get started and learn the app.

Muttropolis

We just started using Stocky and it's been a great tool for the value. Very responsive customer service too!

Roujak

We have been using this application for the past two months and we are very happy with it to far. The main functionalities we use are (1) analyzing our past sales to forecast our future sales (2) generate automatically all our purchase orders to our suppliers (in just in time) (3) organize our promotional sales with ABC sku analysis.
On top of that their after sales support is fast, efficient, and friendly. Could only highly recommend.