Stocky

Stocky | Reviews

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Classic RC Company

I run a brick and mortar hobby shop and almost exclusively use Shopify and Stocky for that purpose. I ended up selecting Shopify POS primarily because of Stocky. I have thousands of SKU's that I knew I was going to need help managing reordering. Stocky has done a phenomenal job of this. I do have a wish list and some complaints that you will see echoed with some of the less favorable reviews, but the value that Stocky adds to my business offsets the complaints enough to still warrant 5 stars. -The ability to sync cost between Shopify and Stocky would be really nice to have
-It's kind of a bummer that it's now only available with POS Pro
-Removing products that I no longer want to be reordered from automatically appearing on the generated purchase orders is kind of a tedious process To summarize, Stocky has been essential to my business' success by making it easy to manage my inventory. I have been able to keep products in stock in a way that would not be possible without this app.

Kate's Clothing

I've been using Stock for nearly a year and it's been vital in managing my stock levels, identifying products which need to be put on sale and which need reordering. It massively reduces my admin time. I'd like for it to show a stock level vs time chart for products (it currently only shows sales/time) so that I can more accurately allow for the effects of a product being out of stock for a period of time (as happens a lot as many of my suppliers have very long lead times), but hopefully that will be something that comes in the future. It makes it super easy to reorder from each supplier and track incoming stock. I'd very much recommend it, especially it's free!

theCosmethics

Sticky can improve synchronization with Shopify but despite this fact, it is a powerful tool to place orders and to have control of all your providers.

Tianello.com

We have many SKU's and with STOCKY our inventory is always in sync!
The P.O. system is Great as we always know what is on order!
Knowing our cost of goods at all times is so important and with STOCKY we have this info at our fingertips!
Steve Barraza
Tianello.com

Covert Gear

What professionalism they have, love this app, love this app, love this app, love this app, love this app

Collision Gear Show

This APP is really nice team! They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners, I am eager to recommend to anyone!

Kurly Klips

I'm a little surprised by all the negative reviews. I've been using Stocky for more than a year and I've had zero issues. Is there a learning curve? Sure. But nothing I can't figure out from their help articles. I'm really grateful for this app, even when I was paying for. It's made the inventory portion of my job so much easier.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Stocky for about 90 days. It really helps us get a handle on our inventory purchasing and makes it easy to place orders with vendors and receive incoming merchandise.

- HippieShop

January 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for the awesome review, it is much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that Stocky is helping to make running your business easier for you. Wishing you all the best & continued success with your business. - Beckha.

Hardtuned Car Clothing & Racewear

Fantastic app that is a huge timesaver when it comes to finding winning products , planning re-ordering and inventory, and generally getting an overall view of sales & stock.

Also great come tax time for reporting on stock levels & performance.

modern+chic

The deeper I go in to this app, the more I love it.

After first installing Stocky, I could tell it was powerful - but it was a bit overwhelming (even for me, a guy who has built Shopify apps!).

Stocky does so many great things for us. It helps us forecast our inventory, telling us exactly when to reorder and how much to reorder. It helps us easily see our best sellers and even our slowest moving inventory to focus on. It also allows us to easily track our purchase orders - this factors in to our forecasting and also helps us make sure we're receiving the quantity we ordered for each variant - PLUS it then syncs up the inventory in to Shopify.

After taking it slow for the first month or two, we're really starting to realize how powerful it is and how much money it can help us save. Great app!