Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Baby Gift Works

I have used this app for over a year now and find that it works very well with my rather large inventory. I absolutely love the stocktake feature and the app is filled with user-friendly and practical features. Best of all, the support is second to none. Thank you!

Locks Lash Australia

Great app! Does everything i want including integrating with Bundles. Support from Seb is great as well

Dimple

We use stock to manage our stock adjustments and inventory forecasting! It does the job and then some, really happy with it!

Violate The Dress Code

We just use this for demand forecasting, we have products with variants in high demand. It's an easy to use app that works great and the support staff has been quick to respond and help!

Memorable Treasures

Love Stocky! Couldn't be without it. I used to use formulas and spreadsheets but Stocky means freedom and much better record keeping.

Aga Khan Museum Shop

Great product and fantastic support! Seb is always there with fast and helpful answers, which has made all the difference for a smooth transition to a new inventory management system.

Posh & Pop

We use this app to keep track of our incoming inventory & payments. We also use it to help us forecast sales to determine what we should buy. it provides a lot of useful information in an easy to use format!

BLK + GRN

Works great! Just wish they had an app so I could send POs on the go. Also wish I could integrate my PayPal invoices with the system, so it could track when things were paid without me having to manually enter it.

Thirsty Meeples

Stocky is an incredible tool for inventory management. Managing stock from purchase to receipt at our warehouse and on to our store is now managed with ease. The versatility of this software is amazing. It has now become an essential part of our daily operations and we're still discovering new features. It is expensive, but Stocky saves so much time when managing high volumes of stock across multiple locations that it is a sound investment.

Mister Zimi

Stocky is a powerful and improving platform that's now a key part of our inventory management needs.