Stocky

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

modern+chic

The deeper I go in to this app, the more I love it.

After first installing Stocky, I could tell it was powerful - but it was a bit overwhelming (even for me, a guy who has built Shopify apps!).

Stocky does so many great things for us. It helps us forecast our inventory, telling us exactly when to reorder and how much to reorder. It helps us easily see our best sellers and even our slowest moving inventory to focus on. It also allows us to easily track our purchase orders - this factors in to our forecasting and also helps us make sure we're receiving the quantity we ordered for each variant - PLUS it then syncs up the inventory in to Shopify.

After taking it slow for the first month or two, we're really starting to realize how powerful it is and how much money it can help us save. Great app!

Baby Gift Works

I have used this app for over a year now and find that it works very well with my rather large inventory. I absolutely love the stocktake feature and the app is filled with user-friendly and practical features. Best of all, the support is second to none. Thank you!

Locks Lash Australia

Great app! Does everything i want including integrating with Bundles. Support from Seb is great as well

Dimple

We use stock to manage our stock adjustments and inventory forecasting! It does the job and then some, really happy with it!

Violate The Dress Code

We just use this for demand forecasting, we have products with variants in high demand. It's an easy to use app that works great and the support staff has been quick to respond and help!

Memorable Treasures

Love Stocky! Couldn't be without it. I used to use formulas and spreadsheets but Stocky means freedom and much better record keeping.

Aga Khan Museum Shop

Great product and fantastic support! Seb is always there with fast and helpful answers, which has made all the difference for a smooth transition to a new inventory management system.

Posh & Pop

We use this app to keep track of our incoming inventory & payments. We also use it to help us forecast sales to determine what we should buy. it provides a lot of useful information in an easy to use format!

BLK + GRN

Works great! Just wish they had an app so I could send POs on the go. Also wish I could integrate my PayPal invoices with the system, so it could track when things were paid without me having to manually enter it.

Thirsty Meeples

Stocky is an incredible tool for inventory management. Managing stock from purchase to receipt at our warehouse and on to our store is now managed with ease. The versatility of this software is amazing. It has now become an essential part of our daily operations and we're still discovering new features. It is expensive, but Stocky saves so much time when managing high volumes of stock across multiple locations that it is a sound investment.