Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Jest Paint Store

Very simple and useful app, it makes ordering supplies A LOT easier! It is also great for calculating your inventory value.

Vanity Box

Used this app mainly to monitor the level of stocks needed until the next replenishment arrive at the warehouse, it is very helpfull in making a decision and prevents overstocking that causes you to loose $

Just Strong

Apps interface is really clear and easy to use, but their support is even better.

I asked about a feature I wasn't sure was included or where to find it but unfortunately said feature never existed, yet within hours the team had replied, developed it and published it ready to use on my live store.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to any storeowner

Lancashire Wallpaper & Paint Company

A fantastic app that far surpassed our already high expectations. The data it records is brilliant, so easy to use and the information from Stocky to Shopify and vice versa is instant; there is no waiting 5-10 minutes to process like many other apps. It has transformed the way we handle our inventory for the better.

Global Baby

Very helpful, great customer service. I like that it's easy to place orders and manage stock control.

Køkkenfreak

This app is really good. I have a webshop and a retail store. I used to spend a lot of time writing PO and keeping track of my stock. Now I use stocky and the app saves me a lot of office time. Time I now can use on marketing. I can highly recommend this app.

SMOKEA®

Have not ever had better customer support on any other app. The app continues to grow and improve with new features all the time. It makes it possible for a company with several warehouses/locations to easily create POs and track inventory.

Baba+Boo

This app really helps me project my stock needs and how it syncs with Shopify is brilliant. Best app I use on Shopify.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

I'm still uncovering everything this app is capable of but love how easy it makes it to keep track of our variant quantities and am looking forward to utilising it for purchase orders in the new year.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ

Fantastic app and amazing developer. Seb has been extremely helpful with getting us on to Stocky. We inherited a legacy IMS which was extremely difficult to use with Shopify but Stocky has been a breeze.

Highly recommended A++