Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Factory Minibikes

Horrible....VERY time consuming if you want it to actually so something right. Probably have to hire someone just to sit on this app 40+ hours a week or it will be extremely inaccurate and basically useless. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

May 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Milkbar Breastpumps

Stocky can't be used to calculate the true cost of a product or stock on hand if you import products from overseas or have goods which exclude and others which include GST as they include GST in their calculations. Merchants should be providing their accountant with the cost of goods on hand ex GST in order to calculate true monthly profits and margins, however this can not be done using stocky. I am surprised of this oversight given that shopify is marketing it as an "advanced inventory system". I have updated this review to one star as stocky has also duplicated syncing purchase orders, thereby receipting stock twice. Shopify have advised that it is "unproductive" to notify merchants of this known issue. This means that you must check each SKU in the purchase order to make sure this doesn't happen as stocky is not identifying this issue. This is really important so you can make sure you have adequate stock as when this issue does occur stock is overstated.

Wild Child Bikes

We used this app extensively for nearly a year. We invested a ton of time and resources in Stocky. It has helped our business save time, send out POs (we send out about 100 a month,) plan for the future, etc... Then guess what, we got locked out without a warning. After several frustrating days with Shopify Customer Service, we find out we have to upgrade to their POS Pro plan to continue using Stocky. Well, we don't have a physical store, so none of that plan fits our needs except Stocky. Honestly, they just want us to pay them $89 a month to continue using a tool we were using free for nearly a year. Really, what Shopify did was set us back as they took it from us right before the busiest time of the year (Holiday Season.) We had ZERO time to transition to one of the sub-par alternatives. Shopify cost me over 100 hours of manual labor, something Stocky could have done in 6 hours. Thanks, Shopify.

December 21, 2020

I want to take the time to thank you for your constructive feedback on the Stocky App. I appreciate that this is an important part of your business and you invested considerable time into the app. There have been changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of POS Pro plan in May 2020 (which came with a free trial till Oct 31st) in which the Stocky app is a part of.

I do appreciate the difference this can make to a business, especially after investing so much time, so I'm going to be forwarding your feedback to the relevant department about having Stocky only available to merchants using the POS Pro plan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

百寶袋王 Bagtory HK

I was happy to find Stocky for inventory management. However, I was upset as I was told I can only continue to use it if I upgrade to PRO and have to pay $89/month additionally. Since I didn't upgrade, all my previous purchase records cannot be retrieved. That was really disappointing.

December 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. I can understand how these changes can affect ones store, but we believe this is a change that will help grow Stocky and allow us to channel more resources to its future growth and potential. I intend to follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Two Friends

Stocky is a waste of time. Too much in and out of app when new products are continuously added. If I only carried nuts and bolts it would be a different story. My store is very seasonal and new products are arriving every day. I very seldom reorder the same thing twice as many times my vendors are sold out.

December 7, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your candid feedback. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Pandemonium Books & Games

Stocky wouldn't sync with Shopify beyond the product quantity. A product I deleted in Shopify would stay in Stocky, etc. If I changed a SKU or barcode, Stocky wouldn't update it. My store has a lot of products - maybe that was the reason? But the support reps were mostly useless. Most of them would just search the documentation and read it to me, which was not helpful. They had no actual knowledge of the app. More than one of them told me "to contact the developers of the app" - completely unaware that Shopify owned it!

December 4, 2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our app. We use all constructive
feedback from merchants to continue to improve Stocky. I can understand the need to have products syncing correctly. I am looking into the issues you mentioned and will follow up with you by email to discuss them. - Kelsey

Drone Authority

Only available for POS Pro? Why? I have no need or intention of purchasing the extra POS features as we're an online-only retail company as I imagine are many other interested companies. Surely Stocky and Shopify's POS service should be mutually exclusive? Why can't online-only companies' also benefit from this? I just want to manage supplier information and stock. Something that should probably already be core to Shopify.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate constructive input on Stocky. I can understand your feelings on this, and there have been some changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of the POS Pro plan and the range of features it offers, with Stocky access being one of the main differences.

This relates to the POS Pro plan for a single store, so if you have more than one location, you can access Stocky for all of your stores with POS Pro subscription for only one location.

Having said that, we do appreciate the difference this can make to businesses, so I'm going to forward your feedback to the relevant department. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

My Small World Toy Store

Stocky is brilliant in so many ways, but DO NOT download this app until they have the support team in place to be able to troubleshoot properly. Since Shopify bought this app from the original developer support is appalling. I am SO frustrated. The only reason I moved to Shopify POS Pro was to make sure our stock levels could be kept accurate, but on our first ever full stocktake, which took 14 hours, we ran into an issue when we tried to process it with barcode stocktakes not calculating adjustments. I have been through 4 different support tickets since the 16th September, with no more updates, no more help and no resolution. Our stock levels are wrong, customers are ordering what we don't have, what we do have is marked as OOS - it's a shambles. We can't even run a new stocktake to put things right until the error is solved. Keeping accurate inventory is the 101 of running a store, and is Stocky's whole purpose. If it can't even do that it's pointless. I've loved Shopify - all my web queries have always been solved quickly, but Shopify... don't expand to Bricks & Mortar POS unless you have the expertise to back it up. So wish I could talk to the original developer.

I Want That Present

This app is a great app, I love it. I am only giving it a one start because Shopify feel only people that have POS Pro should have it. I want to use it for my purchase ordering, if I would like to continue using it I have to pay $89 to upgrade to POS Pro which is useless to me as I do not have a shop. I'd be happy to upgrade Shopify as I would use the additional functions. But as it stands their pricing is a rip-off!!

Babylotta

UPDATE ON 14/02/2020
It's unbelievable. They really do not care at all about this app. We talked to a shopify teammemeber a while ago who stated the app is free. So we decided to use it only to realize that we installed it two weeks too late. So it is not free any more but comes only with the POS (which is useless for us and many others). Anyway we decided to pay for POS and it's not cheap to use this app. It would be really ok if the app would be ok but it is not at all! Some weeks ago purchase order email attachments (CSV files) simply stopped working. The product pictures in the purchase orders are still not right on options. There is no way you can export your supplier SKUs to check them. It is horrible difficult to set the minimum order qty, there is not a single automated thing in this app... thinking about automatic purchase orders when for example the amout reached a limit or some articles are sold out? not at all with this app... it's just a simple and static app not doing something you could not achieve with a simple import to your qty... we now look for another ERP because for this price you get AI powered ERP Apps which outperform this App in any case. Sry shopify this is the wrong direction...
---------------
At this time the app is not usable as an ERP app!
Want to know why? Here are only some of many important functions missing: 1) Want to import a purchase order via CSV - NO! The function is there but it can only import the qty by SKU (which is the shopify SKU), barcode code or shopify ID. It can NOT import the purchase order by the "supplier SKU" - that's a 100% no go! 2. There is 0,0% automatization in this app. For example you want a purchase order to be created automatically for example if five products have reached a certain low stock number an the order total amount is over 2.000 USD - no way. There is 0.0% automatisation here - you have to create all order by hand. Thats maybe ok for the year 2000 - in 2020 this is not a discussion! 3. Want to send the purchase order Emails cc) to make shure they went out to the partner? No way here - with this app it is just not possible. 4. Want to have pictures in the purchase order PDF - great! there is an option for this but it does not work so the final PDF includes a blank row "pictures". .
. It hink i could go on here for another 100 points --- and theses are basics and not fancy stuff points! // UPDATE 14.12.2020 It seems that there is no really consistent development here on this app... bugs are not solved in days or weeks but maybe some month... no or very little new things are introduced! Not really happy and i think we move to another ERP as this one is now about 90 USD.... totally overpriced for what it is.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and have sent it onto the app development team for consideration. I'm going to be following up with you via email with steps on how to get your product images to pull into your purchase orders as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, Lou

Previous 1