Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Elm & Iron

Every time you try to use this app, it is down or crashes. Completely unusable every single time I have ever tried to use it. Help staff has never been able to replicate or solve the problems I have had with it, and I have tried every troubleshooting avenue. Extremely disappointing that this is what Shopify offers as inventory management. Lots of potential, but what good is potential if it can't be utilized?

Tactical Gear

Zero customer support, app has been down for 4 days no explanation, unbelievable that they can get away with this.

Red Fox Party Supplies

I have been really trying with this app only to find that both my purchase order and stocktake aren't syncing properly and lots of embarrassing out of stock are showing on my website , but they are in stock and we know we have put them thru a purchase order. we even trying doing a stocktake to fix. I put a report in via my pos and have also contacted support but ready to abandon it!

TCL Fasteners, Inc.

Beware, installing this app automatically activates a 30 day trial without notifying you. I still have no idea what the app costs, or how frequently it is billed. I did not agree to any additional billing. Hidden in the apps preferences, it tells you to uninstall if you don't want to be billed after the trial ends.

DrSchwarzbein.com

This app only tracks inventory available for sale. It does not also provide a count of stock physically on hand. This means that if you have, for example, 5 t-shirts on the shelf, and someone orders 1, the stock count will now show as 4. However, seeing as you haven't fulfilled this order yet, you still have 5 shirts on the shelf, and your stock on hand count should be 5, while the stock available is 4. if you go and do a stocktake under these circumstances, you will count that you have 5 shirts, while Stocky says you should only have four. If you "correct" this discrepancy, you are now actually making your stock count incorrect. While this isn't a huge deal with only one product, if you have many SKUs, and a large order volume, it is essentially impossible to do a stocktake correctly. Until Stocky creates the ability to track both stock available as well as stock on hand (something that Tradegecko does while integrated with my Shopify store with no problem), Stocky is basically useless.

The Requirements Group (TRG) B.V.

We are about to uninstall this app. Do not use it if you are running a professional shop. We exported our master inventory from our main shop and uploaded it to our second shop. We manually cross checked all inventory to make sure it matched when we installed this app. All products were set to "do not sell when out of stock." Unfortunately the app completely messed up the count between our two shops and allowed overselling of products. Tech support has tried to blame us without acknowledging the bug in the app or trying to resolve the issue. Save yourself the pain we are dealing with. Do not use this app.

May 25, 2020

Amy here from Shopify. Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with over selling of stock on your stores. As the Stocky app does not sync inventory between stores, I believe it is possible that there is another issue that needs to be resolved on your store. I will be reaching out you by email so we can review the issue in detail and find the solution to your issue.

Amy T.

Sweet Tea and Caviar - A Baby Boutique

It used to be a great app, but it seems in the last 6 months it's been horrible. Customer support is AWFUL. We haven't been able to upload a lot of inventory we've needed to.

We tried to delete the app and re-add it to see if it would stop telling us there was an error and to contact the administrator, but now it's telling us that when we try to add the app back.....

May 25, 2020

Amy here from Shopify. We truly appreciate your feedback.

I can see that you have already been in communication with our technical support team around the error you have been experiencing in the app. I can certainly understand your frustration, not just around the error but around not feeling supported as well. The technical team will be keeping you posted about the variant error directly and I will be reaching out you by email as well to ensure that all of your questions and concerns have been addressed.

Thank you.
Amy T.

Merchant Hunter

I was very surprised to find I had been billed by this App with no use (not been used or even gone billing page) or authorization being granted to add to billing

I will remove this negative rating once a refund has been processed to be for $59, and assured there will be no further deductions.

if not will continue to review on all social platforms until refund has been granted

Guys careful, they debit large amount of $59 with no authorization or use of there app

I have logged query with shopify to report and also your support channel

I see they have been billing me since September (7 x $59) and I had no idea as I have not authorized this App

From my end I expect a refund for all premiums (failing which I need to know which authority bodies, legal rights and consumer councils I need to approach to get this refund) I will also ensure I go review and warn all about them on their social pages and reviews pages) This I do feel is large amount of money for service that is not being used (ever, not trail of use) and no auth given

March 30, 2020

Hi, Jared

Pat here from Shopify. I noticed that you had already emailed us prior to my getting on to this review and I have responded to that ticket. If you have any further questions about that, don't hesitate to get back to me on that ticket. I will also be sending another email incase there's anything further you may wish to add, you can contact me in either of those. Either way, the reply will come straight back to me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Pat | Shopify Support

Organic Mandi

Tried to install it twice, both the time sync took more than 4 hours and even after that not all data was synced. The app is not showing all variants and demand forecast is all over the place.

Wild Swans

BAD experience & support. There is none. Stocky does NOT support barcode scanning. We learnt this at great expense migrating to Shopify. We are pissed of big time. They do not respond to support requests. Useless

January 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky - we appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have had such an experience with using the app, that should not be the case. I have had a look at your current support tickets on this matter with my colleagues - hopefully they will be able to get to the bottom of this issue with you so that you can start to use Stocky in a way that is beneficial to your business. I will be in touch via email also, just in case there is any further feedback you would like to provide while we look into this for you. Thank you - Beckha.

Previous 1