Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

百寶袋王 Bagtory HK

I was happy to find Stocky for inventory management. However, I was upset as I was told I can only continue to use it if I upgrade to PRO and have to pay $89/month additionally. Since I didn't upgrade, all my previous purchase records cannot be retrieved. That was really disappointing.

Two Friends

Stocky is a waste of time. Too much in and out of app when new products are continuously added. If I only carried nuts and bolts it would be a different story. My store is very seasonal and new products are arriving every day. I very seldom reorder the same thing twice as many times my vendors are sold out.

Pandemonium Books & Games

Stocky wouldn't sync with Shopify beyond the product quantity. A product I deleted in Shopify would stay in Stocky, etc. If I changed a SKU or barcode, Stocky wouldn't update it. My store has a lot of products - maybe that was the reason? But the support reps were mostly useless. Most of them would just search the documentation and read it to me, which was not helpful. They had no actual knowledge of the app. More than one of them told me "to contact the developers of the app" - completely unaware that Shopify owned it!

Drone Authority

Only available for POS Pro? Why? I have no need or intention of purchasing the extra POS features as we're an online-only retail company as I imagine are many other interested companies. Surely Stocky and Shopify's POS service should be mutually exclusive? Why can't online-only companies' also benefit from this? I just want to manage supplier information and stock. Something that should probably already be core to Shopify.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate constructive input on Stocky. I can understand your feelings on this, and there have been some changes to the way Stocky is accessed with the introduction of the POS Pro plan and the range of features it offers, with Stocky access being one of the main differences.

This relates to the POS Pro plan for a single store, so if you have more than one location, you can access Stocky for all of your stores with POS Pro subscription for only one location.

Having said that, we do appreciate the difference this can make to businesses, so I'm going to forward your feedback to the relevant department. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss Stocky or the POS Pro plan and features any further, we're always happy to help.

My Small World Toy Store

Stocky is brilliant in so many ways, but DO NOT download this app until they have the support team in place to be able to troubleshoot properly. Since Shopify bought this app from the original developer support is appalling. I am SO frustrated. The only reason I moved to Shopify POS Pro was to make sure our stock levels could be kept accurate, but on our first ever full stocktake, which took 14 hours, we ran into an issue when we tried to process it with barcode stocktakes not calculating adjustments. I have been through 4 different support tickets since the 16th September, with no more updates, no more help and no resolution. Our stock levels are wrong, customers are ordering what we don't have, what we do have is marked as OOS - it's a shambles. We can't even run a new stocktake to put things right until the error is solved. Keeping accurate inventory is the 101 of running a store, and is Stocky's whole purpose. If it can't even do that it's pointless. I've loved Shopify - all my web queries have always been solved quickly, but Shopify... don't expand to Bricks & Mortar POS unless you have the expertise to back it up. So wish I could talk to the original developer.

I Want That Present

This app is a great app, I love it. I am only giving it a one start because Shopify feel only people that have POS Pro should have it. I want to use it for my purchase ordering, if I would like to continue using it I have to pay $89 to upgrade to POS Pro which is useless to me as I do not have a shop. I'd be happy to upgrade Shopify as I would use the additional functions. But as it stands their pricing is a rip-off!!

Babylotta

At this time the app is not usable as an ERP app!
Want to know why?

Here are only some of many important functions missing:

1) Want to import a purchase order via CSV - NO! The function is there but it can only import the qty by SKU (which is the shopify SKU), barcode code or shopify ID. It can NOT import the purchase order by the "supplier SKU" - that's a 100% no go!

2. There is 0,0% automatization in this app. For example you want a purchase order to be created automatically for example if five products have reached a certain low stock number an the order total amount is over 2.000 USD - no way. There is 0.0% automatisation here - you have to create all order by hand. Thats maybe ok for the year 2000 - in 2020 this is not a discussion!

3. Want to send the purchase order Emails cc) to make shure they went out to the partner? No way here - with this app it is just not possible.

4. Want to have pictures in the purchase order PDF - great! there is an option for this but it does not work so the final PDF includes a blank row "pictures".

It hink i could go on here for another 100 points --- and theses are basics and not fancy stuff points!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and have sent it onto the app development team for consideration. I'm going to be following up with you via email with steps on how to get your product images to pull into your purchase orders as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, Lou

Tactical Gear

Zero customer support, app has been down for 4 days no explanation, unbelievable that they can get away with this.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've shared. Regards, Lou

Red Fox Party Supplies

I have been really trying with this app only to find that both my purchase order and stocktake aren't syncing properly and lots of embarrassing out of stock are showing on my website , but they are in stock and we know we have put them thru a purchase order. we even trying doing a stocktake to fix. I put a report in via my pos and have also contacted support but ready to abandon it!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've shared to see if we can improve things for you. Regards, Lou

DrSchwarzbein.com

This app only tracks inventory available for sale. It does not also provide a count of stock physically on hand. This means that if you have, for example, 5 t-shirts on the shelf, and someone orders 1, the stock count will now show as 4. However, seeing as you haven't fulfilled this order yet, you still have 5 shirts on the shelf, and your stock on hand count should be 5, while the stock available is 4. if you go and do a stocktake under these circumstances, you will count that you have 5 shirts, while Stocky says you should only have four. If you "correct" this discrepancy, you are now actually making your stock count incorrect. While this isn't a huge deal with only one product, if you have many SKUs, and a large order volume, it is essentially impossible to do a stocktake correctly. Until Stocky creates the ability to track both stock available as well as stock on hand (something that Tradegecko does while integrated with my Shopify store with no problem), Stocky is basically useless.

July 20, 2020

Amy here from Shopify Retail Support. Thank you for your feedback. I know stocktakes are a critical part of inventory management and I am sorry to hear that you found the process frustrating.

I did some investigating on this issue and I found a solution. In the Stocky app under Preferences > Stocktakes there is a check box to show unfulfilled quantities on the stocktake. This will ensure that ordered items that are unfulfilled and still on the shelf are included in the total count. I will be reaching out to you directly by email as well in case you have any further questions or feedback.

Amy T. | Retail Support Specialist