Stocky

Stocky | Reviews

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

ROAMBUILT

I'm still not sure if Stocky and Shopify communicate regarding Transfers. Right now we're ordering out of Stocky as it provides great suggestions based on lead times and sell-through, really like that. It also shows outstanding orders that we've recently placed. But when we receive stock we 'transfer it in' in Shopify. Not Stocky. So does Stocky at any point know what we've received, or does it just use the adjusted inventory level we now have in Shopify? However that would then mean that over time the 'open orders' number increases indefinitely as Stocky does not know which ones of those are fulfilled by now. Are we expected to receive product in Stocky and in Shopify manually to have an accurate and integrated system? Thanks,
Evert

Cupcake

App is useful in some areas but completely useless in others and unfortunately since Shopify purchased it, there's no support. Shopify support has no idea how any of the functionality works and some members of the support team aren't even aware that it's now owned by Shopify. Why isn't there a support team dedicated to learning this app? I'm not sure why Shopify bothered purchasing it.

March 19, 2021

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We know how important it is to be able to reach out for support which is why we have a dedicated Stocky Support team at Shopify. If you'd like to reach out to Stocky team, you can do so by emailing retail-support@shopify.com with your queries.
Your email will come directly to our team and we'll be happy to help with any questions.
You can also find this email address whenever you need it under the Help tab in Stocky.

- Barry | Stocky Support

Detroit Shirt Company

Was a good app to see and manage inventory but for some reason Shopify decided that only customers with a physical storefront (the customers that need a POS) only need to see and manage their inventory. Interesting and really short sighted, very disappointed with Shopify removing this from a basic function...don't they realize the better the stores on Shopify manages their inventory the more money they make??

December 14, 2020

Liana.

Damselfly Clothing Co.

I have used this app since switching to Shopify in January 2020. I find it quite frustrating and not very intuitive to use. There is lots of duplicate effort required between Stocky and Shopify, they could do MUCH better. Even as simple as putting the cursor in a field selected when a window pops up. Windows disappear if an item is not found in a search and you have to start over. The small things that waste time add up in a hurry when you are adding lots of seasonal products. It would be fine if you only had to add new items occasionally, but our inventory is always changing. Also, no integration with accounting software is so frustrating. Shopify really needs to look at the whole picture of small business, retail, online, accounting, and offer a complete integrated system without all the 3rd party apps.

December 7, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky, we really appreciate your candid feedback. And I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble, I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Thank you, Liana.

Cerini Coffee & Gifts

Update 10-5-2021 Shopify refuses to listen to it's customers.. Time to move on? No updates to stocky in a long time.. I guess shopify won't fix the issues ever. Item Costs still don't sync with shopify automatically.. Are we living in the year 2000? Purchase order creation could be so much better, faster, and smarter. Why did they buy a company if they weren't going to do anything with it? Very disappointed plus customer. Old Review
Could be much better.. Needs to be integrated with shopify as core, not just an app. Cost of items don't automatically sync. You have to manually click a button to sync, which makes all your profit reports useless. Also, need fields like item location to sync over to shopify. Lots of wasted time, by flipping between shopify and stocky.

November 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and I am currently looking into this for you. I will follow up with you via email to discuss this further, as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, James

Nature Niche

Needs to be able to syc product cost. Can't send a purchase order without a cost. Also, would be nice to be able to see inventory by suppliers, not just vendors.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the feature request you've shared as well as your pain point regarding viewing inventory. Two way syncing of cost prices is something that the Stocky app developers are actively working on. We're so looking forward to seeing it roll out. Regards, Lou

TheArtistsQuarter

The very fact that Stocky doesn't import cost prices renders it useless. I've given two stars as the rest of it looks ok.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the feature request you've shared. Two way syncing of cost prices is something that the Stocky app developers are actively working on. We're excited to see it roll out. Regards, Lou

KC RIVER MARKET HYDRO

Been trying to use this app for about a year to manage my inventory for two physical stores and my online store. Very difficult to use the Purchase Order feature for my entire business. The app only allows POs for each store independently of each other. I have tried calling for help through Shopify, but hard to find anyone with expertise. I can view all my inventory on one screen, so why can’t the app be able to do a PO for all of the inventory? Doesn’t make sense.

July 20, 2020

My name is Amy and I'm part of the Retail Specialist team here at Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your experiences with using the Stocky app.

I'm going to reach out to you directly by email to see how we can help to improve your experience with the Purchase Order feature of the app and how it handles multiple locations.

Amy T. | Retail Support Specialist

Vancouver Vaper Zone

I've uninstalled and re-installed the app figuring it might fix the week long manual sync that doesn't seem to finish.

Now with the new install it's been 6 hours and it still hasn't synced.

When it was working the app was great it just has syncing problems. While viewing suppliers and splitting the screen you can't click on the vendors.

BodyFX

is it me or is this app the slowest app in the world? i spend half my time waiting for it to load. please show me how to speed this app up

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Stocky. I would love an opportunity to assist you with this speed/loading issue if you are still experiencing it. I will be reaching out to you via email to see how we can help get this working for you. Thank you - Beckha

Previous 1