Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Vancouver Vaper Zone

I've uninstalled and re-installed the app figuring it might fix the week long manual sync that doesn't seem to finish.

Now with the new install it's been 6 hours and it still hasn't synced.

When it was working the app was great it just has syncing problems. While viewing suppliers and splitting the screen you can't click on the vendors.

BodyFX

is it me or is this app the slowest app in the world? i spend half my time waiting for it to load. please show me how to speed this app up

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Stocky. I would love an opportunity to assist you with this speed/loading issue if you are still experiencing it. I will be reaching out to you via email to see how we can help get this working for you. Thank you - Beckha

Exeter City Club Shop

I have uninstalled it - perhaps I needed to spend more time trying to figure it out, but I found it hard to navigate, hard to get basic reports from, and not suitable for our use.

I suspect it's better for a bigger store than ours, but there wasn't much in it I couldn't get from Shopify already. Also, it wasn't automatically updating the cost price from Shopify so it negated the one key thing we were using it for.

Kindlecentre

Not recommended. Issues:

1. Can't export to excel. I don't know any supplier that takes orders in PDF. Try negotiating prices for hundreds of items in a PDF purchase order.
2. Can't include images
3. Can't change product name or variant name
4. To import cost you need to send an email to them with your price list. Really?
5. SKUs we use are different than SKU used by supplier, there's no field for that.
6. It grades products with A,B,C but it doesn't say anywhere what's an A, B or C
7. Calculations are incorrect. If num in stock is 2 and quantity needed is 7, then quantity to order is 5 not 7.

Does not fulfill the purpose of helping with purchase orders in any way.

March 19, 2019

Thanks for the review.

1. You can now send to a supplier as a CSV which opens in Excel
2. You can now show an image column on the PO
3. You can do this in Shopify and it syncs to Stocky within a couple of seconds
4. You can now import costs by going to Inventory -> Import -> Cost prices.
5. Stocky uses "supplier codes" and SKUs. Supplier codes are for your supplier and SKUs are your internal reference.
6. Go to Dashboard -> ABC Analysis -> Click on the grade icon to see all products of that grade.
7. There's a setting to include or exclude the current stock level in the calculation.