Needs to be able to syc product cost. Can't send a purchase order without a cost. Also, would be nice to be able to see inventory by suppliers, not just vendors.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the feature request you've shared as well as your pain point regarding viewing inventory. Two way syncing of cost prices is something that the Stocky app developers are actively working on. We're so looking forward to seeing it roll out. Regards, Lou
The very fact that Stocky doesn't import cost prices renders it useless. I've given two stars as the rest of it looks ok.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the feature request you've shared. Two way syncing of cost prices is something that the Stocky app developers are actively working on. We're excited to see it roll out. Regards, Lou
KC RIVER MARKET HYDRO
Been trying to use this app for about a year to manage my inventory for two physical stores and my online store. Very difficult to use the Purchase Order feature for my entire business. The app only allows POs for each store independently of each other. I have tried calling for help through Shopify, but hard to find anyone with expertise. I can view all my inventory on one screen, so why can’t the app be able to do a PO for all of the inventory? Doesn’t make sense.
My name is Amy and I'm part of the Retail Specialist team here at Shopify. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your experiences with using the Stocky app.
I'm going to reach out to you directly by email to see how we can help to improve your experience with the Purchase Order feature of the app and how it handles multiple locations.
Amy T. | Retail Support Specialist
Vancouver Vaper Zone
I've uninstalled and re-installed the app figuring it might fix the week long manual sync that doesn't seem to finish.
Now with the new install it's been 6 hours and it still hasn't synced.
When it was working the app was great it just has syncing problems. While viewing suppliers and splitting the screen you can't click on the vendors.
is it me or is this app the slowest app in the world? i spend half my time waiting for it to load. please show me how to speed this app up
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Stocky. I would love an opportunity to assist you with this speed/loading issue if you are still experiencing it. I will be reaching out to you via email to see how we can help get this working for you. Thank you - Beckha
Exeter City Club Shop
I have uninstalled it - perhaps I needed to spend more time trying to figure it out, but I found it hard to navigate, hard to get basic reports from, and not suitable for our use.
I suspect it's better for a bigger store than ours, but there wasn't much in it I couldn't get from Shopify already. Also, it wasn't automatically updating the cost price from Shopify so it negated the one key thing we were using it for.
Not recommended. Issues:
1. Can't export to excel. I don't know any supplier that takes orders in PDF. Try negotiating prices for hundreds of items in a PDF purchase order.
2. Can't include images
3. Can't change product name or variant name
4. To import cost you need to send an email to them with your price list. Really?
5. SKUs we use are different than SKU used by supplier, there's no field for that.
6. It grades products with A,B,C but it doesn't say anywhere what's an A, B or C
7. Calculations are incorrect. If num in stock is 2 and quantity needed is 7, then quantity to order is 5 not 7.
Does not fulfill the purpose of helping with purchase orders in any way.
Thanks for the review.
1. You can now send to a supplier as a CSV which opens in Excel
2. You can now show an image column on the PO
3. You can do this in Shopify and it syncs to Stocky within a couple of seconds
4. You can now import costs by going to Inventory -> Import -> Cost prices.
5. Stocky uses "supplier codes" and SKUs. Supplier codes are for your supplier and SKUs are your internal reference.
6. Go to Dashboard -> ABC Analysis -> Click on the grade icon to see all products of that grade.
7. There's a setting to include or exclude the current stock level in the calculation.