Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Elm & Iron

*Update: Shopify support staff reached out after review was posted to help resolve issues. Really looking forward to functionality issues being resolved as the app's servers are migrated to Shopify.
Every time you try to use this app, it is down or crashes. Completely unusable every single time I have ever tried to use it. Help staff has never been able to replicate or solve the problems I have had with it, and I have tried every troubleshooting avenue. Extremely disappointing that this is what Shopify offers as inventory management. Lots of potential, but what good is potential if it can't be utilized?

Crank & Stroker Supply Co.

Can someone tell me what is going on? I can not access my Stocky App via shopify. This is the error message i am getting.
..........."Shopify plan upgrade required
Stocky is only available for specific Shopify plans. To download Stocky for free, upgrade your plan to Shopify or Advanced Shopify. "..........

Is it no longer supported? I am still being billed

January 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Stocky - we appreciate your feedback. I have taken a look at this and it seems that Stocky is now working on your account if you would like to retry accessing it. Stocky is no longer available on the Basic plan unless it was installed prior to October 31st 2019 and the store & app are in continuous use from that time - the app is included in all plans above the Basic plan for free. I have more details specific to what happened in this case which I will share with you via email. Thank you - Beckha

Ecigaretteempire

worth having and worth the money for sure. it's just a little hard to undertand how all the featurs works.