Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

vulnh0lic-1usac

Stocky is a powerful and improving platform that's now a key part of our inventory management needs.

January 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review Stocky - we really appreciate it. It's so great to hear that Stocky has had such a positive impact on your business! Best wishes, Beckha.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Stocky for about 90 days. It really helps us get a handle on our inventory purchasing and makes it easy to place orders with vendors and receive incoming merchandise.

- HippieShop

January 14, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for the awesome review, it is much appreciated. I am so happy to hear that Stocky is helping to make running your business easier for you. Wishing you all the best & continued success with your business. - Beckha.

Hardtuned Car Clothing & Racewear

Fantastic app that is a huge timesaver when it comes to finding winning products , planning re-ordering and inventory, and generally getting an overall view of sales & stock.

Also great come tax time for reporting on stock levels & performance.

modern+chic

The deeper I go in to this app, the more I love it.

After first installing Stocky, I could tell it was powerful - but it was a bit overwhelming (even for me, a guy who has built Shopify apps!).

Stocky does so many great things for us. It helps us forecast our inventory, telling us exactly when to reorder and how much to reorder. It helps us easily see our best sellers and even our slowest moving inventory to focus on. It also allows us to easily track our purchase orders - this factors in to our forecasting and also helps us make sure we're receiving the quantity we ordered for each variant - PLUS it then syncs up the inventory in to Shopify.

After taking it slow for the first month or two, we're really starting to realize how powerful it is and how much money it can help us save. Great app!

Baby Gift Works

I have used this app for over a year now and find that it works very well with my rather large inventory. I absolutely love the stocktake feature and the app is filled with user-friendly and practical features. Best of all, the support is second to none. Thank you!

Locks Lash Australia

Great app! Does everything i want including integrating with Bundles. Support from Seb is great as well

Dimple

We use stock to manage our stock adjustments and inventory forecasting! It does the job and then some, really happy with it!

Violate The Dress Code

We just use this for demand forecasting, we have products with variants in high demand. It's an easy to use app that works great and the support staff has been quick to respond and help!

Art Is In Cakes, Bakery & Supply

I don't write app reviews until I've had a chance to truly test the product. Seb's Stocky App is top notch. We've been using it for almost a year now, with consistently excellent results. When you re-order merchandise weekly, an inventory control and purchase ordering system is a must. Now instead of filling our shelves with mediocre product, we are able to reorder top sellers. We are able to identify slow moving stock for clearancing. We are able to identify price changes from the manufacturer and immediately adjust retails to achieve an ideal profit margin. There are so many features, and we've really only investigated about one third of what Stocky has to offer. We have had 3 minor hiccups. Support immediately researched our issues and found resolutions. 1 of the issues was user error and employee re-training was implemented. 1 of the issues was related to interface issues...which Seb researched AND implemented a change for all to make that interface more obvious! Nicely done. The last issue was actually a Shopify hiccup. So of the 3 issues, ALL were researched by Seb and support, and the one issue directly related to Stocky was corrected due to our feedback. Thank you Seb. We tried a couple of inventory control, purchase ordering apps, but by far, Stocky outshined the others. The monthly price is a bargain compared to the many features of Stocky. Great App.

Memorable Treasures

Love Stocky! Couldn't be without it. I used to use formulas and spreadsheets but Stocky means freedom and much better record keeping.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13