StockyPhi ‑ Hide Out Of Stock

StockyPhi ‑ Hide Out Of Stock

by Gypsyphi

Auto Hide Out of Stock, Sold Out product, 404 Redirect for OOS

Côté Cuir

This app is very useful. This prevents customers from landing on out-of-stock products and/or landing on the 404 page. Thank you!

Neonsales1

This app is amazing and of absolute value for your buck. The support team is available 24/7 and love the app functions. Exactly what we needed with zero technical errors

ChouChouJapan

I was looking for an app that could help me managing the out of stock items. I tried quite a few apps before, but no one could help. Many messed up with my stock, or couldn't meet my needs. Finally I found StockyPhi. Definitely easy to use, and do anything I needed . I had a little issues with preorders, but the support helped me immediately and even went beyond expectation. Thank you so much!

Surkh Studio

I use this app for removing out of stock product from my store. Works like a charm. It also has allows me set up the quantity for hiding the product. Also, really really helpful assistance and support from the developers! Affordable ,amazing and must have app!

Lanch - Accesorios Originales

Great app, great support. Does what it should does and the support is great. It is missing the option remove or add products to facebook and google channels but, we hope to get that feature soon.

camaras-espias.com

He usado esta aplicación y el servicio que me han ofrecido es ESPECTACULAR. De lo mejor que he visto. Nos han ayudado en todo. Lo recomiendo 100%. Gracias.

Fish-Field

We downloaded this app to test out. It worked exactly as it is described. Very easy to use. After considering our business model and customer needs, we decided to remove the app. Their support was quick to respond and removed the code in a timely manner. This is very much appreciated, as most developers do not respond well. We will definitely download the app in the future, if our needs change.

Lola Dré

Excellent support, and very knowledgeable. the app does what it was made for very smooth and no issues.

Levinskyfurs

Hides all products out of stock and without pictures. Great customer service and fast reply on their livechat

imagikids

nice app, useful settings, hides out of stock products as advertised. helpful and responsive customer service.

Previous 1 3 4