Storage Synchronizer

Storage Synchronizer

by menelabs

Synchronize the inventory with your warehouse using SKU

Watts Premier

This app works great. It is easy to use and what it says it will. I would recommend to anyone who wants a fast simple inventory uploader.

Thekewlshop

Works perfectly and very easy to use. Would recommend.

Racetyretech

WORKS GREAT, save me a lot of time

Hukgear

Great app! Save us a ton of time. Highly recommended.

Fearlesscharm

Fantastic app! Inexpensive and works great! Can't be beat!

Wifeygirly

It is simple and very useful app. I will keep using it.

Pacific Fly Fishers

Simple, inexpensive, and it works. Had one question I needed help with and received an answer quickly. This has been a very useful app for our storefront to web syncing needs. Thanks, Menelabs.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Very good app and reasonable price. Easy to use and good customer support.

I have only encountered 1 issue to which I have come up with a work-around but wanted to know if you had a better suggestion, and if not you could suggest it to others who may have the same problem.

I have 2 suppliers who only list whether a product is in stock or out of stock in their feeds. (One of them is actually a .xls format so I convert the feed to .csv format)

What I did was to put my store to tracking quantity with a count on each in stock item at a number greater than 10. Then when I prepare to upload a feed I use Excel to change all of the out of stock quantities to 0 and the in stock to a number greater than 10 (I normally use a different number each day so I can verify the update was successful) This approach seems to work well for me a doesn't require a whole lot of time, maybe 5 minutes each.

If anyone else has this situation I hope it helps.

Phil Seidel
P&J Sales

Harmony Home Decor Woodland Imports

Excellent!!! Can't thank you enough!

www.the-pink-pig.co.uk

Great app, really easy to use and saves so much time and uncertainty updating prices compared to overwriting the product CSV file. Suggestions for the future would include being able to update more fields by the SKU.

Previous 1