Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 mars 2023

Using the Geo Country Blocker part of the StoreBundle App is a breeze and works exactly as it should. Awesome assistance from Seun was much appreciated.

Scintera Pty Ltd
Australie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 avril 2023

I use this app on a few of my stores. Has everything I need in one location and the support team are super helpful and efficient.

E-Wheel
Pays-Bas
Environ 23 heures d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2023

Sehr guter Service. Schnelle Antwort und hilfreich!!! Macht weiter so habe schon ein paar Apps von euch.

AMZHANDEL
Allemagne
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2022

very good application! quick and easy to connect with customers and make them buy, very simple. I love it, its amazing. very user friendly. I can say many great things about this app, but I like that I I have so features to choose from and all are fully functional for all of my business needs.

stay outside
23 septembre 2022

The country blocker works so I believe this app will be helpful for our website. to keep some visitors off our store. Excellent app.

Her Amore
27 juin 2022

this app is very good. I am really satisfied, it delivers what it promises. can install without fear. I use it to protect our content and photographs

ChooiceMart
Royaume-Uni
8 novembre 2022

技术过硬,服务热心,很棒的服务,五星好评,很热心 很有耐心的帮助我们解决问题,很好的一次体验,会长期使用的。我会像我身边的朋友推荐这个app,对我们的工作帮助很大,建议大家都来安装这个app。非常感谢

Logango
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 juillet 2022

Best all in one tools app on Shopify. And absolutely the best country blocker app on shopify! Seamless integration and 5 star service from live chat support.

Fusion
Pakistan
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 septembre 2022

A very nice app, it have helped us a lot. They helped us to solve our probelm fastly. Country blocker was a very nice feature.

Summer Everest
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 août 2022

Its user friendly app and the support are friendly too even I only use the FREE plan yet they are very helpful and responsive. I will upgrade my plan soon I am ready to sell full blast! A must have app!

Rugged Panda