StoreBundle | AntiTheft & more

Protect Images and Text, Block Specific Countries, GDPR Legal

Free
StoreBundle - Conversions & Geolocation Geo IP Redirect

Goo Goo Babys

A free useful and usable app. This app did exactly what I needed it to do! I now have a terms & condition check box. Easy to setup, so so easy.

Beauty By Maxx

An excellent app that did all we wanted it to. Had some trouble setting it up but the customer service was excellent and my problem was fixed straight away. Glad it's free. Thank you

cheaponlineshoppingstore

Location Australia

The app works perfectly and easy to install without coding. I Added terms and conditions to my cart page with few clicks. Quick and super support - thanks for making this.

effinityprime.com

Storebundle is incredible! It's all you need to safeguard all the effort you put into the images and copywriting, and it's simple but quite effective.

Sparkle WAC

So fast, free, and simple. Just click and refresh, your store is protected. Thanks for the fantastic work; I really value your plugin because it increases my sense of security and comfort.

mr touseef

Storebundle is an excellent app to protect their users from stealing images and copy. I recommend to everybody who have a shopify store. It's a basic app you need.

Homestic

Store bundle, amazing app it helped me protect my store at no cost and it was super quick to setup. my photographs and content are safe right now.

ChooiceMart

this app is very good. I am really satisfied, it delivers what it promises. can install without fear. I use it to protect our content and photographs

Peachtron

I had many recommendations of the app, I'm starting to use it now. Maybe one of the best I've heard of. Just gets the job done. Image protected. so simple.

Trimule

Store bundle is good for you if you want to protect your ecommerce website. Easy setup, really easy. And if you need help just use the live chat in the app. They'll guide you through it. recommend

Previous 1 3 4