StoreBundle | Bot Blocker + 20

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
December 23, 2022

Very good features, very helpful and great support, which always helps you. It is very easy to set up, you don't need any previous knowledge

My Store
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 28, 2022

Exquisite support! I had a problem, but support helped me quickly. It's all working perfectly. I recommend!

Andyoustore
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 8, 2022

技术过硬,服务热心,很棒的服务,五星好评,很热心 很有耐心的帮助我们解决问题,很好的一次体验,会长期使用的。我会像我身边的朋友推荐这个app,对我们的工作帮助很大,建议大家都来安装这个app。非常感谢

Logango
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
October 5, 2022

I love this app. Little time i've spent and I can see how helpful it can be for me. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try out many things.

Global Aspire Solutions
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
October 5, 2022

App is very easy to configure. I'm loving store bundle and the customer support's service. All automated and easy to configure.

Supplycode
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 5, 2022

This tool is great for online store owners. It allows you to do so many things. Free Shipping Bar, Country Blocker and the Cart Upsell has been useful for me. This is a great tool for shopify stores. I love it.

Stadium Kitchen
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 4, 2022

This is a highly effective shopify tool with lots of great features. It's very user friendly to navigate and it's got a great feel, visually. Thanks to the team.

Shopping Freak - Malta
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited October 4, 2022

It is very easy to set up. So far, it's working great for our store. Customer Support is very friendly and eager to help with anything we need to make the app work for our needs. I recommend it. Thank you!

HumyrazOfficial
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 3, 2022

Wonderful customer service, great advice from the support team. I will definitely recommend this application!

Mjmyjoy
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 30, 2022

A very big thank you for that great support! I had so many times so many requests and they helped me always immediately and are really really kind. Great App and Great Team. Thanks again

simoneauclo