StoreBundle | Bot Blocker + 20

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
September 30, 2022

So happy with the app, easy to use and setup with a lot of options to boost my Shopify store and the support team is super helpful!

Civic Optical
September 29, 2022

App was easy to install. The blocking of countries is very easy and fast and I was done in no time. Excited to try out other features in the app!

Couchek
September 29, 2022

I tried this app and the result was very great! I recommend it! I really like it. So very helpful! excellent customer support!!!

Texas Tom
Ireland
September 29, 2022

Great, very functional!! it allows us to protect our store - blocking our photos from thiefs and blocking some countries and create some urgency. Thank you!!!

Celestine
September 27, 2022

I love the app. It is quite useful and easy to set up. The only issue is when you get to the dashboard the first time you might think the features are disabled, which could seem a bit confusing at first. But overall good. Thanks!

homeflydealz
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 24, 2022

This app works and it’s ok. It got the job done in little time. I’ve not explored every single feature but I believe the price is great and it will be useful for me for a long time.

Fusion Direct DE
Germany
September 24, 2022

Great value add. The possibilities that this app offers is something. Really standard product. You get more than what you pay for.

GRIA Lifestyle store
September 23, 2022

The country blocker works so I believe this app will be helpful for our website. to keep some visitors off our store. Excellent app.

Her Amore
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 23, 2022

Good app. Immense Value. pleased see to how nice and great the app looks. Lots of features. Absolutely worth keeping.

BrethItems
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 22, 2022

I've installed this app for its extensive country-blocking feature, and I was surprised to see that they have more features that I know will be a great help for my store! I've contacted support for a minor issue but they were super fast to accommodate, patient, and to be frank I'm happy that I upgraded my plan with them as it's worth it! Thank you and most especially thank you Seun!

Portraitelle