Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 25 de outubro de 2021

It's super easy to use. Great interface. I wish they had a lower cost monthly fee tier for these stickers as I'd like to use more than the free ones but my store isn't generating enough orders to warrant doubling the cost of my store.

Makers Outlet
Estados Unidos
4 dias usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 1 de novembro de 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review dear team, and hope you have checked out the new BFCM updates!

26 de novembro de 2020

diese App habe ich ausprobiert und finde sie sehr gut . Ich nutze sie für den anstehenden Black friday

PHILEX Protein
Alemanha
1 dia usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 27 de novembro de 2020

Thank you for the review, hope it is going good today, Philex team. Let me know if you need anything, we're on priority 24/7 support today.

-Kay

Data de edição: 19 de janeiro de 2021

Very easy to use and customize look of labels. The badges really helped highlight some products since we use a standard theme for our store.

GoPlay Cosmetics Middle East
Emirados Árabes Unidos
1 dia usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 19 de janeiro de 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, Team GoPlay Cosmetics! We're happy to know that you've been able to add an extra flair to your products with these badges. Would love to understand how we can make this experience a 5 star one for you :)

3 de março de 2022

The customer service is prompt and helpful, but we do hope we are able to change the custom badge designs whenever we need to.

DearBaby Singapore
Singapura
Aproximadamente 19 horas usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 4 de março de 2022

Thank you team, we're glad you liked our prompt support. The free plan is there for you to try out the app & see the impact - you can edit or create more custom badges on upgrading. Please give it a try!

Do you want to see how? Please ping me on tanay@kubric.io or ping us from the in-App Help Chat so that we can show you.

- Tanay
Customer Experience at ModeMagic

Data de edição: 9 de dezembro de 2020

So far so good, and easy to use. I expected the app to be free as stated, but note you need to pay for more than 10 badges. Still, the ease of the app, and the availability of customer support is great. I like it so far!

Coastline by Anne Zimmerman
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 9 de dezembro de 2020

Thank you for your review, Anne. We clearly state in our app listing "Free to install. Additional charges may apply". I apologise if we were not transparent enough.

Do let me know how we could make it a 5-star experience?

4 de dezembro de 2020

not so bad for now, I don't know if I could more pretty badges to it. If I could, it will work perfectly to us.

EIGSHOW Beauty
China
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 4 de dezembro de 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. Do let us know how we can make your experience a 5-star one?🤗
Ping us anytime for custom designed stickers, we will love to have some pretty badges designed for you.

7 de dezembro de 2020

did not try it yet . asking for review first ............................................................................................................................................................................

IMPORTEA
Canadá
24 minutos usando o app
Mason deixou uma resposta 8 de dezembro de 2020

Team IMPORTEA, this is a very unfortumate situation. We do not allow anyone in our team to ask for a review without someone actually using the app!

Do you remember when this request came to you? Was it in-app or on email?

Please do help uswith more details so that we can fix this once and for all.
And once again, apologies for this experience.

-Kay & Team