Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
25 de agosto de 2020

Very useful and friendly. Easy and intuitive. :) I would totally recommend it. They have tones of really cool stickers!

Visual Poetry Barcelona
Espanha
Mason deixou uma resposta 26 de agosto de 2020

Thank you Visual Poetry Barcelona for the recommendation🙂 We are happy that you concur with our purpose of making our app easy and intuitive.

Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have. Please keep checking the app for newer badges that drop in every week and do look out for badges for upcoming 🆕 "Fiesta Nacional de España 2020"!!

1 de outubro de 2021

This app is very fast and helpful with labeling products. This makes it easy for customers to know what products would be new, best sellers, etc. Definitely would recommend for a boost in store sales.

SpadezStore
23 de fevereiro de 2022

Very quick and helpful assistance for the support team. I was able to get the badge I wanted for new products and they worked with me on pricing issues. Highly recommend!

Rush Creek Vintage
Mason deixou uma resposta 24 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you team, your kind words made our day! Do try out our all-new Trust badges to boost conversions on your store, and they're absolutely free ;)
- Team ModeMagic

2 de novembro de 2020

So easy to use and quick to install. Works straight away and does what you need it to do. Also followed up with a nice email after they checked how I’d used it

S&J Fisheries
Reino Unido
Mason deixou uma resposta 3 de novembro de 2020

Thank you S&J Fisheries for the wonderful review 🙂The team is ecstatic to know that you liked the app.

Do check out the Holiday Sale badges that we have designed specially for the heavy sale season ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you have.

1 de novembro de 2021

Really great customer service. I used the chat service and the rep was very helpful! I need lots of help as I am technically challenged and I can get the help I need with ModeMagic.

Boone's Solace Candle Co.
Mason deixou uma resposta 1 de novembro de 2021

Darla, you are the best. Thank you for this really supportive review and I hope you have a wonderful BFCM.

PS: Will share update about the variants on email. Stay safe!

27 de julho de 2020

I really like the ModeMagic app, the service is very good! If you can't find a sticker you are searching for, they will make it for you.

Lille Niek
Países Baixos
Mason deixou uma resposta 27 de julho de 2020

Thank you Lille Niek for the lovely review 🙂Glad that you are happy with the customer service. We are a small team and your appreciation motivates us to strive harder.
Do try our latest "Make Custom Sticker" feature on the app and we will be happy to work on any feedback that you have. Also, you can nominate your store for our weekly newsletter "Spotlight" ✨ We will love to feature you.

28 de julho de 2020

Helpful and very easy to use. Got the work done in 2minutes. Please give more than 10 free credits. :)

myHQ Virtual Office
Índia
Mason deixou uma resposta 28 de julho de 2020

Thank you myHQ Virtual Office. We as a team believe in delivering quality work at fast pace ⚡ Glad you found our service fast and reliable.

In case you have specific requirements, do let us know. We have an on-demand subscription plan available on request. Please do keep checking the app for new features and sticker packs that drop in every week ✨

25 de novembro de 2020

It's such a great App! Very useful, simple and easy to use. Cannot wait to see if this boost sales for my shopify store!

Nestechstore
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Mason deixou uma resposta 26 de novembro de 2020

Hey Team Nestechstore, I am hopeful the badges truly helps new products catch the shopper's eye, instantly!

Thanks for loving our app as much as we love working with you. Cheers and have...

30 de novembro de 2020

Excellent customer service. App does exactly what it claims. Highly satisfied. Will continue to use this app for a long time to come.

Dollar Curl Club
Mason deixou uma resposta 30 de novembro de 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, Harold 🙂 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy!

Keep checking back in for newer badges that drop in every week ✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request that you might have...

12 de julho de 2021

Great sticker designs. The app was really fast and easy to use. I had used discount stickers for my products a couple of weeks back when I was running a sale. They have a bunch of other fancy designs as well.

UltimateTees
Índia
Mason deixou uma resposta 23 de julho de 2021

We are glad we could be helpful !

Feel free to check out some cool features like "Product feature cards " , " Automation" and much more that can make your product stand out !!
Here is the link - https://help.getmodemagic.com/en/articles/5426567-is-there-a-way-to-visually-highlight-my-product-features-using-modemagic

If you face any issues around this, please write to us at support@getmodemagic.com and we'll get it resolved for you within minutes!