Recensioner (102)

• 4 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 11 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 mars 2024

I was looking for this functionality within base Shopify and was very disappointed to see that it wasn't included out of the box. Thankfully Rewind Staging exists! Easy to use with it's intuitive UI, transparent pricing and great customer service makes this a 5 star app for me!

True Refrigeration Store
6 månader användning av appen
9 februari 2024

We have been using Rewind Staging for about 1-2 weeks now. The initial setup between our live store and staging store was surprisingly simple. Literally, a handful of clicks I think. I appreciate the granularity that Rewind gives you when determining which parts of my site I want to sync. Today I also had to reach out to support for a little help getting the Rewind task notification emails switched over to come to me, the developer, instead of the store owner. Bianca was super helpful. I had a reply and solution in under an hour or so. Very nice. Would recommend it for sure.

CheetahWrap
3 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Great service! One of our themes wasn't being properly copied to the destination store and Noah helped us a lot!

Madesa MX HOMOLOG
Mexiko
20 dagar användning av appen
28 december 2023

The apps broken and support do not reply.

Astra Straps
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
25 februari 2024

Simple, easy to use, Needed to copy meta fields, emailed help on a Sunday afternoon, within 1 hr got resolution ON A SUNDAY!! Well done, Brittney! thank you

PAD_DEV
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 3 juli 2023

Pretty easy to copy a site so you can work on it without messing up your live site, and you can then set it up to push the changes back (with some caveats that are more about Shopify API restrictions mainly affecting products, but nothing that cannot be tweaked afterwards). The support is responsive when I was having some issues and I had some questions as well.

I do agree with others on here that $99/mo is a bit much, but if you can do what you need within that time frame its actually not so bad.

MGMD Dermatology
9 månader användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

Great app! Does exactly what it says it does, and does it well! Customer service is 5 stars.

Apothecary's Garden
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

Great service. I had an issue copying blogs to the new site, and tech support stayed with me until it was successful. Great work!

Lounge Wagon
19 dagar användning av appen
25 augusti 2023

Love the app. Has helped me grow my stores quickly by allowing me to copy products and collections across my various brands.

Newfoundland Coffee Company
3 månader användning av appen
1 maj 2020

Saved heaps of time copying content to 3 new stores. Well worth the $. My only comment would be a bit more detail on what each copying option actually copies would be helpful. But very happy.

Accountests Master
Nya Zeeland
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Rewind svarade 8 maj 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for the feedback, we've passed that along to our product team.