Rewind Copy (formerly Replay)

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Mad Petter

Location Slovenia

Loved it! It is a lot cheaper than Duplicate app if you're on a budget and you can only copy what you need to and pay less. Had a few problems copying the theme and the customer service was prompt and very helpful and nice. First app I ever recommended :)

April 9, 2020

Wow, we're flattered! Thank you the review, it really helps and is appreciated by our whole team. :)

All Terrain Depot

The app did really well copying over test products for us. No complaints with replay as a company either.

April 9, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, we really appreciate it.

Big Green Egg

Works very well, saved a ton of time copy/pasting items to ou retailer's site. Overall very satisfied

April 2, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review, it means a lot to us.

Skinnies Eco Sunscreen Revolution

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 24 minutes

I started copying each product from our source site to the destination, then thought - there has to be an app for this. Enter Store Copy - Replay. Yay!

It worked in seconds, saved me hours of work and was super cost effective on the pay as you go option.

All the destination data looks spot on and just checking the different currency pricing.

March 5, 2020

That's awesome, very happy you found Replay and we were able to help! Thank you for writing a review :)

Poster Memorabilia

I used to the app to transfer my store into another store, as we are going to target another market. Great app. Works well. Would be awesome if it could also copy over all my apps, but otherwise first class all the way

March 5, 2020

Glad to hear that and good luck on the market expansion!

VistaShops

I used this app copied well but was not allowed to add multiple items so had to pay .10 each then suddenly they stop now want $59 a month so I looked more and found a better app only $2.95 a month does the same thing unlimited copy to stores I guess too much of good thing here for this App was not enough - good bye

February 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback! We’re happy to hear that the copies you performed worked well!

We do indeed still offer our Pay As You Go plan, allowing you to pay only for the items you’re copying over if you wish. For those looking to copy changes continuously, or perform a large quantity of copies, our unlimited plan would be the way to go as it offers the ability to easily copy over more information than any other app out there.

We’re always open to hearing feedback on what challenges merchants face in managing multiple stores and how we can help solve those and look forward to making additions down the road that will make this easier.

BEAUTYPRODUCTCLUB

Incredible app. Allowed us to grow from one store to six in a matter of a month. Alex and his team are incredible with support. This is an app you can use for the rest of your time or on an intermittent basis. In this day and age, if you are only operating one store, you are in the proverbial "stone age". This is a five star app and the price is extremely reasonable. Well done!

January 31, 2020

Thanks for writing this review, we're so happy to hear that!

NewPower99 USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good product, good support, good people. Would be good to have a bit more granular control of what gets copied.

January 29, 2020

Thank you very much! Our product manager has reached out to learn more about what you were hoping to do with more granular copies. We'd love to be able to make that happen if it's possible.

lockenkopf.eu

Location Switzerland

love this app, i used another App previously but as i later had to update just a selcted number of products, the other app couldn`t do it. So i searched for a new solution and Store Copy allows You to select single products.. it works fast and it does not create reoccurring charges but you can simply pay for the products which OYu do actually need copied.

January 21, 2020

So glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review, much appreciated :)

Yookidoo Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

used it to copy my store to 4 additional domains and it worked perfect and even copied extra meta fields after the support team added me to their beta for that requirement. saved me a lot of time. thanks!

November 13, 2019

Great to hear that Replay worked well for you, and that you were able to benefit from the metafields beta!