Store Copy – Replay

Store Copy – Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

FRAME

Used this app to copy 'collections' over to our Development account. I didn't need all collections, just new/current ones, enough to maintain an updated testing environment. Opted for the 'pay per item' plan. Was able to successfully copy the collections i needed... if the below could be addressed, it'd be a much better experience:

No Pagination or count- No idea how many pages i have to scroll through, or items to select from.

No filters - Can't filter items to quickly select 'what i need/not what i don't'. i.e. Filter by automated collections, # of products merchandised in a collection, when the collection was last updated, etc.

Can't select 'all on page' and continue to next page w/out losing the previous selection - i have to manually select every item.

Once a task is in progress - there's a button on the top right to "start a new task" i did this, and when i submitted it, i got an error saying previous task must be completed before starting a new one and i lost all of the very tedious work i had already done. Remove the option/ if it's not an option.

Selections that have already been copied over, are still in the list. There's no way to keep track of where you left off or what's already been copied, because again, there's no pagination or counts, just a 'previous/next' button.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for writing this review! We're always eager to hear product feedback and we want Replay to be the best app it can be.

Our product team has reached out to you by email to dig into this a little more - keep an eye out for it! Or you can email paul@rewind.io directly :)

Household Inventions

This is the first review I've ever written on the Shopify app store, and I'm writing it because I think a solution like it is what the community really needs.

First off, this app is by no means creating a complete duplicate of your master store—I found that out the hard way when I realised that a theme copy did nothing a manual move couldn't do. I had many a custom-made change to my theme and they did not move, and I paid US$19 for something I could have done myself in three minutes.

With that being said, the limitations of the app seem to be because of Shopify's imposed limitations on app developers, not because of a lack of competence on the app developers' part; I'm sure they are trying to cram it with features.

All in all, the main reason one would be utilising this app is to create as a close a clone as possible of the one's main store. This app stills fails to deliver a complete experience, but I am looking forward to what's in store—and am still adequately happy with what has been provided thus far.

No other app seems to match it at the moment.

P.S. The customer service I received was superb.