Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

1 review

Household Inventions

This is the first review I've ever written on the Shopify app store, and I'm writing it because I think a solution like it is what the community really needs.

First off, this app is by no means creating a complete duplicate of your master store—I found that out the hard way when I realised that a theme copy did nothing a manual move couldn't do. I had many a custom-made change to my theme and they did not move, and I paid US$19 for something I could have done myself in three minutes.

With that being said, the limitations of the app seem to be because of Shopify's imposed limitations on app developers, not because of a lack of competence on the app developers' part; I'm sure they are trying to cram it with features.

All in all, the main reason one would be utilising this app is to create as a close a clone as possible of the one's main store. This app stills fails to deliver a complete experience, but I am looking forward to what's in store—and am still adequately happy with what has been provided thus far.

No other app seems to match it at the moment.

P.S. The customer service I received was superb.