Store Copy – Replay

Store Copy – Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

DVAA

Replay app has really saved me ton of money while creating another site for another regions. Its super easy to migrate your data and there is enough information on how to migrate. The app works great and i highly recommend it.

October 26, 2020

That's great to hear!

Tea Runners

This app works pretty much perfectly. I had to duplicate a store to set up a new website for another country (duplicated the .com for a .ca), and this app took 15 minutes to do what a developer quoted me at 40 hours. I don't normally write reviews just for the sake of it, but this app deserves it's 5-start review.

October 13, 2020

Wow, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Branch

Makes managing two stores way easier! Simple, easy to use. Wish copying product metafields was easier (it's possible but requires manual intervention from the team), otherwise highly recommended!

October 1, 2020

We'd love to automate that part of things too 😅 Glad to hear though, thank you for the kind words!

Chic Teak

This app does exactly what it says it does, well worth the money. Highly recommended for copying content from one store to another.

September 8, 2020

We do our best to make sure that our apps do exactly what we say they do, which may seem obvious, but we're glad it's appreciated. Thanks for the review!

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Excellent app - worked as advertised and when a small issue arose, their support team responded rapidly, expertly and a friendly manner. Highly recommended!!!

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We take pride in our support team and are glad to hear they were able to help out.

wowboutique.shop

This is a very useful app.(helps to save time & effort). I used it twice succesffully. Second time, though were some bugs issues but the Support team was amazing & they helped me solve it in the end.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! Replay wouldn't be able to improve without it.

oceansales.ca

Great app for copying products, blog posts, and more to another site. Huge time saver and efficient. Recommend.

August 13, 2020

👍 happy to hear that - thank you!

Beer Throne LLC

This app copied perfectly all the theme pages I asked to transfer to my other website. Had no problems at all, plus it was really fast to copy everything (around 180 pages).

August 13, 2020

Love to hear that! Thanks for writing a review :)

BMS Garage Heaven

Did the job i needed it to do! I was a bit lost at first because i didn't know I needed to install the app on both stores and setup the source store before the destination store. But once i figured that out it was straight forward. A walk through instruction page would be good. They might have it but I didn't really look hard.

August 13, 2020

Appreciate that feedback! We do have some walkthrough videos about this, but I've passed this along to the product team to see how we can make it even clearer inside Replay.

ikkara

Pretty good app, needed some support tbh but Annie was amazing so that made it a 5/5 for me. Thanks Annie, you deserve a pay rise.

August 13, 2020

😅 thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and are working hard to improve Replay wherever possible. We've recently upped our support coverage to 7 days per week, and our goal is to be available 24/7 sometime in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6