Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

MUSOTOKU

Great app. Almost zero effort, no hassle, peace of mind, just pay and get it done :)
If I had to find any inconvenient I would say that it is a little bit slow, it took some hours to complete, but having said that, it's once in a lifetime that you need to wait for that.

Warrior52

So great. We have looked for simple ways to copy stores before. This is a great app. We have always been told to use a very expensive PIM to link stores, but this app did it better. This app is great,

The Drone Warehouse Ltd

Great, much needed in order to copy existing store to create test store. Easy to use. Copy as much or as little as you need.

Amrita

I used this app to copy the whole webpage as I needed to create additional one for another market! It made my life way easier!!

Kaotica Eyeball

This application and there backup aplication are fantastic. They're a Canadian based compny so you're assured of information privacy. Keep in mind there's a couple of things that this app does not copy such as template config. But this can easily be done by uploading the images. Also the website menu will have to be set up again but that's it :)

SkySchool

Very straightforward and reasonably priced. Sarah was incredible with some assistance to ensure everything had copied correctly!

Lexi Butler Designs

I give this app 5 stars, because my marketing team, was pretty happy with They are the ones that installed the app.

Healthish

This app makes it so much easier to copy your store and the customer service is excellent. Highly recommend!

se-makerandson

Did a great job! Saving us time by transferring data quickly and allowing us to get along with our work.

The Express Liquidation Store

App did a good job transferring the data took about 8 hours so if you have over 6000 items thats not to un realistic
Price is reasonable. I will definitely use this app again I think 8 hours is great compared to manually inputing data which could take weeks

Previous 1 3