Rewind Copy (formerly Replay)

Rewind Copy (formerly Replay) | Reviews

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

Blue Chrome

This app definitely does work. I moved around 40,000 sku's from one Shopify store to another Shopify store. The best was it moved my paid for store template to the 2nd Shopify store. I did still have to manually add all the collections, add my legal documents and do some fine tuning on my Online Store template. But it is amazing how well it works! I did have some issues but customer service is excellent. My biggest challenge is they are not allow to include inventory numbers. I've tried exporting the csv files then importing those csv files to the new Shopify. That's not working out very well because I have to many sku's. I may have to go back and bulk add the inventory, I can do about 3000 sku's a day. I use a company who uploads my products, keeps up with the inventory amounts, pricing, deletion of out of stock products, etc and am waiting to hear back if they can switch to the new store for me. But this is a great app!

September 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough and thoughtful review! Our product team is looking into how we can help avoid that manual movement in the future 🙌

multi-health-systems-usd

Phew. Did exactly what it was supposed to do - easily, efficiently, clearly. We have thousands of SKUs and this app helped us a lot.

June 23, 2021

Glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, that means a lot to us. Please reach out anytime if you have questions or concerns :)

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats

A fantastic app that did exactly as it described-copied my store to my new store that I'm using for US customers. Has saved me alot of time building the store all over again. Thank you

May 5, 2021

That's great! Thank you for the review :)

LTHJKT

................This app is so easy to use! I highly recommend it if you are duplicating your store.

May 5, 2021

Glad to hear that!

SnoozeShade

The Replay app is great and they provide really helpful customer service which is so appreciated. The copying service is excellent too and very easy to navigate around. The app works really well and we highly recommend it to others.

December 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We're very proud of our support team, glad to hear you had a positive experience.

DVAA

Replay app has really saved me ton of money while creating another site for another regions. Its super easy to migrate your data and there is enough information on how to migrate. The app works great and i highly recommend it.

October 26, 2020

That's great to hear!

Tea Runners

This app works pretty much perfectly. I had to duplicate a store to set up a new website for another country (duplicated the .com for a .ca), and this app took 15 minutes to do what a developer quoted me at 40 hours. I don't normally write reviews just for the sake of it, but this app deserves it's 5-start review.

October 13, 2020

Wow, we're so glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Branch

Makes managing two stores way easier! Simple, easy to use. Wish copying product metafields was easier (it's possible but requires manual intervention from the team), otherwise highly recommended!

October 1, 2020

We'd love to automate that part of things too 😅 Glad to hear though, thank you for the kind words!

Chic Teak

This app does exactly what it says it does, well worth the money. Highly recommended for copying content from one store to another.

September 8, 2020

We do our best to make sure that our apps do exactly what we say they do, which may seem obvious, but we're glad it's appreciated. Thanks for the review!

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Excellent app - worked as advertised and when a small issue arose, their support team responded rapidly, expertly and a friendly manner. Highly recommended!!!

September 8, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We take pride in our support team and are glad to hear they were able to help out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7