Store Copy – Replay

Store Copy – Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

Airofit

Did what we expected it to do - created a copy on a new storefront. Minor issue - the ongoing sync overwrites changes made to the new store, which was not ideal for us but was also expected so we can't complain.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Glad to hear it went well. We have passed your feedback along to the product team to check in if there's anything we can do to improve that.

H2 Life

This app is amazing! Love that I can transfer products from place to place. There was only one issue. It didn't transfer all of the secondary photos right away.

May 22, 2020

That's great to hear, thank you for writing a review! We've shared this feedback with our product team to see if there's any way to transfer those secondary photos immediately.

Accountests Master

Saved heaps of time copying content to 3 new stores. Well worth the $. My only comment would be a bit more detail on what each copying option actually copies would be helpful. But very happy.

May 8, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for the feedback, we've passed that along to our product team.

Rokovoko

I needed to copy all of the products of one Shopify store into a new store in a very short amount of time. Replay was able to do this, and was well worth the price for the time and effort saved

April 22, 2020

Glad things went smoothly! Thank you for writing a review :)

dephinijewelry

Store Copy – Replay is useful for busy marketers and Easy to use. Support is friendly and responsive

April 13, 2020

That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing a review.

The Mad Petter

Loved it! It is a lot cheaper than Duplicate app if you're on a budget and you can only copy what you need to and pay less. Had a few problems copying the theme and the customer service was prompt and very helpful and nice. First app I ever recommended :)

April 9, 2020

Wow, we're flattered! Thank you the review, it really helps and is appreciated by our whole team. :)

All Terrain Depot

The app did really well copying over test products for us. No complaints with replay as a company either.

April 9, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, we really appreciate it.

Big Green Egg

Works very well, saved a ton of time copy/pasting items to ou retailer's site. Overall very satisfied

April 2, 2020

We're very glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review, it means a lot to us.

Skinnies Eco Sunscreen Revolution

I started copying each product from our source site to the destination, then thought - there has to be an app for this. Enter Store Copy - Replay. Yay!

It worked in seconds, saved me hours of work and was super cost effective on the pay as you go option.

All the destination data looks spot on and just checking the different currency pricing.

March 5, 2020

That's awesome, very happy you found Replay and we were able to help! Thank you for writing a review :)

Poster Memorabilia

I used to the app to transfer my store into another store, as we are going to target another market. Great app. Works well. Would be awesome if it could also copy over all my apps, but otherwise first class all the way

March 5, 2020

Glad to hear that and good luck on the market expansion!

Previous 1 3 4 5