Store Copy – Replay

Store Copy – Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

VistaShops

I used this app copied well but was not allowed to add multiple items so had to pay .10 each then suddenly they stop now want $59 a month so I looked more and found a better app only $2.95 a month does the same thing unlimited copy to stores I guess too much of good thing here for this App was not enough - good bye

February 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your feedback! We’re happy to hear that the copies you performed worked well!

We do indeed still offer our Pay As You Go plan, allowing you to pay only for the items you’re copying over if you wish. For those looking to copy changes continuously, or perform a large quantity of copies, our unlimited plan would be the way to go as it offers the ability to easily copy over more information than any other app out there.

We’re always open to hearing feedback on what challenges merchants face in managing multiple stores and how we can help solve those and look forward to making additions down the road that will make this easier.

BEAUTYPRODUCTCLUB

Incredible app. Allowed us to grow from one store to six in a matter of a month. Alex and his team are incredible with support. This is an app you can use for the rest of your time or on an intermittent basis. In this day and age, if you are only operating one store, you are in the proverbial "stone age". This is a five star app and the price is extremely reasonable. Well done!

January 31, 2020

Thanks for writing this review, we're so happy to hear that!

NewPower99 USA

Good product, good support, good people. Would be good to have a bit more granular control of what gets copied.

January 29, 2020

Thank you very much! Our product manager has reached out to learn more about what you were hoping to do with more granular copies. We'd love to be able to make that happen if it's possible.

lockenkopf.eu

love this app, i used another App previously but as i later had to update just a selcted number of products, the other app couldn`t do it. So i searched for a new solution and Store Copy allows You to select single products.. it works fast and it does not create reoccurring charges but you can simply pay for the products which OYu do actually need copied.

January 21, 2020

So glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review, much appreciated :)

Yookidoo Store

used it to copy my store to 4 additional domains and it worked perfect and even copied extra meta fields after the support team added me to their beta for that requirement. saved me a lot of time. thanks!

November 13, 2019

Great to hear that Replay worked well for you, and that you were able to benefit from the metafields beta!

ShopHaya.com

Amazing app! Saved my life.. i need to rebrand my store and reply was the solution. I copied my site and I was ready to go with my new domain

November 8, 2019

So glad to hear that! Thank you for writing a review :)

AVL Hair Care

I have used this application on several occasions and as per normal it works well. I have always found it easy to use.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for using Replay and sharing your experience! We're glad to hear it worked well and was easy to use :)

Temper by Nyané ®

Great app, very simple, almost no effort. Can only recommend.

Our store is not very complicated (yet) so we don't use the subscription plan, but if you have a lot of pages and variants etc. you should probably look into getting the subscription as the pay-as-you go plan can get very expensive with larger amounts of things to be copied.

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much using Replay to copy your store! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the simplicity and that it was able to help you accomplish your task without requiring much effort.

Baby's Mark

I copied everything but the theme (which is easy to move manually) and it was affordable and reliable on 6 store copies so far.

July 17, 2019

We really appreciate that you chose Replay to copy all the items you cared about over to your additional stores. Thanks so much for trusting our app to help you with that task!

MUSOTOKU

Great app. Almost zero effort, no hassle, peace of mind, just pay and get it done :)
If I had to find any inconvenient I would say that it is a little bit slow, it took some hours to complete, but having said that, it's once in a lifetime that you need to wait for that.

Previous 1 3 4