Store Copy by Replay

Store Copy by Replay

by Rewind

Store Copy Made Simple. Easily Manage Multiple Stores.

AVL Hair Care

I have used this application on several occasions and as per normal it works well. I have always found it easy to use.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for using Replay and sharing your experience! We're glad to hear it worked well and was easy to use :)

Temper by Nyané ®

Great app, very simple, almost no effort. Can only recommend.

Our store is not very complicated (yet) so we don't use the subscription plan, but if you have a lot of pages and variants etc. you should probably look into getting the subscription as the pay-as-you go plan can get very expensive with larger amounts of things to be copied.

July 17, 2019

Thanks so much using Replay to copy your store! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the simplicity and that it was able to help you accomplish your task without requiring much effort.

Baby's Mark

I copied everything but the theme (which is easy to move manually) and it was affordable and reliable on 6 store copies so far.

July 17, 2019

We really appreciate that you chose Replay to copy all the items you cared about over to your additional stores. Thanks so much for trusting our app to help you with that task!

MUSOTOKU

Great app. Almost zero effort, no hassle, peace of mind, just pay and get it done :)
If I had to find any inconvenient I would say that it is a little bit slow, it took some hours to complete, but having said that, it's once in a lifetime that you need to wait for that.

Warrior52

So great. We have looked for simple ways to copy stores before. This is a great app. We have always been told to use a very expensive PIM to link stores, but this app did it better. This app is great,

The Drone Warehouse Ltd

Great, much needed in order to copy existing store to create test store. Easy to use. Copy as much or as little as you need.

Amrita

I used this app to copy the whole webpage as I needed to create additional one for another market! It made my life way easier!!

Kaotica Eyeball

This application and there backup aplication are fantastic. They're a Canadian based compny so you're assured of information privacy. Keep in mind there's a couple of things that this app does not copy such as template config. But this can easily be done by uploading the images. Also the website menu will have to be set up again but that's it :)

SkySchool

Very straightforward and reasonably priced. Sarah was incredible with some assistance to ensure everything had copied correctly!

Lexi Butler Designs

I give this app 5 stars, because my marketing team, was pretty happy with They are the ones that installed the app.

Previous 1 3