Rewind Copy (formerly Replay)

Store Copy Made Simple. Duplicate and Manage Multiple Stores.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Official Moomin Shop

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It’s much quicker to install Rewind Copy to copy our store (and everything in it) than paying an external developer to do it manually. We basically just hook the new store up to an existing one and copy everything over.

Bam Boom USA Test

Love the app, I've used this on several stores now to either duplicate and modify sites when we roll them out in different countries, and also to duplicate a live site to a private staging site so we can play with new tweaks and changes without affecting the live stores. If you need to duplicate or create staging sites, it will save you days of time having to recreate everything, and all done in a couple of clicks. Yes it isn't cheap, but the time it saves is well worth the money (and hassle and stress). There's a lot of Shopify plugins I've used that promise big things, but rarely deliver. This on the other hand is superb! Would highly recommend this!!

Shot Darts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

We have used this app for two years without issue, it does a great job of cloning product and pages to other stores. The Rewind backup app works well for backing up our website also. Very communicative app designers. Recommend.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words about our app and for being a long-time customer!

KKC Kart Components at Whilton Mill

We use this app to copy over all products from our retail store to our trade store. The app can deselect certain things, so for us we deselect price because our prices are different between stores. This works seamlessly and quickly when a new product is added or changed. So far had no issues and we have 5000+ products. I’ve reached out a couple of times to the support and had quick and helpful responses.

May 2, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We're happy to hear you've been able to maintain multiple stores with ease with Copy. Thank you for being a customer. 🙂

Kodak Photo Plus EU2

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app copies more items than any other apps that i tried. I know their per item price may be too much but if it goes above $99 you can choose monthly fee and then cancel it after the transfer finishes in an hour. Overall very good and reliable app i just wish it was cheaper.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for the honest review and feedback around pricing! We're thrilled to hear you've found a reliable way to duplicate your store with Copy.

Fitbit Straps™

Strange - I really don't understand the negative reviews below... I replicated two of my existing websites and tailored them to specific geographic markets. Doing this was very intuitive and straightforward. It has given me a 29% increase in daily sales and profit. Of course, I was worried, but as long as you follow the instructions you will be able to achieve positive results. The support team have always been communicative and responsive. Keep up the great work!

May 2, 2022

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words! We're thrilled to hear you were able to boost your sales and profit a whopping 29% with Copy. We're cheering on the success of Fitbit Straps!

Shopnatic

Product worked great to do a bull backup of all our products and variants. Saved us a ton of time! Had some issues with themes, but the time saving alone was worth it!

Madesa US

Great! Did exactly what we need: copy the products, collections and pages from one store to another two.

woodenbuttons-retail

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works perfect I installed the App on both my websites one for B2C and the other for B2B I cpoied the website so I don't have to get all products in the other website again, I paid seperatle for every product which is fair priced

WYLD HOME

Does exactly what we need which is to copy products from one store to another. Works perfectly for us. The cost is fair too, we like paying per product and the minimum cost isn't scary high.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8