Store Importer

Move your important details to Shopify, quickly and reliably

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bureaux Modern Mercantile

The idea is noble, but in practice, this app falls quite short. More needs to be explained about how Shopify reads and interprets Lightspeed data, so that you can truly begin with a clean data set. It would be a huge help if you could link records using SKU codes, rather than with the URL handles.

Shackled.Me

This product is a godsend for any Shopify store owner. It allows me to import product listings and other important information into my Shopify store in a matter of minutes. I love that it is very simple to use, and I have had an amazing experience with the customer support team. This tool is a must-have for any Shopify store owner. https://www.shackled.me/

pitrok

I'd give it 0 stars if I could. BEWARE!! I imported orders from Big Cartel using this app while we were testing. Then, before go live I did an new import expecting it to incrementally update. This new import actually reimported all rows, including those already on the system, and now I have duplicates which I have to remove individually (Shopify's support response is to install another 3rd party app to do a bulk delete... go figure). There was no indication this would happen in the documentation and no warning before the import was processed. The more pressing problem is that after the import we started receiving messages related to these orders from customers - they had been emailed as if these were new orders (some were from 2020!!) - this caused a lot of concern quite a few problems for us, and has meant a lot of work in customer service reassuring our customers that our site is secure. To date I have had no response from Shopify regarding this issue despite sending copies of email. Overall not impressed.

TheHolyArt

Location Greece

Failed to transfer the prices on ALL variants of my items. I guess it cover basic needs only as it's free.

teepee-organics

Great for testing separate dev / sandbox sites! Plus, it's absolutely free, so it's pretty great value for what it is.

New Chapter Books and Gifts

Location South Africa

I used this App to import my customers from MailChimp to Shopify and it was done just like that after struggling for a while to do it myself. Thank you for this easy-to-use app.

Abysm Internal

It did the job!!! Worked perfectly.
Most importantly it was able to import an Etsy shop that had been suspended*, which is something at least one other app could not do.
*(The CSV had been downloaded before it was suspended, I don't know if doing it after would affect the result).

RFSuperstore

Great app. We migrated from BigCommerce. Very easy to use with helpful guides. There were a few errors but simply due to our product's setup in BigCommerce.

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

Migrated from Squarespace to Shopify - www.huffkins.com Very useful app, easy to use with clear instructions. Few minor issues with product variations and customer data not being in the correct fields so it removes and adds a note to the customer file - but that's not the apps fault! It is hugely useful to have the historical orders and order analytics in shopify for comparison and customer service referral. For a free app, it's fantastic and does the job. Would definitely recommend.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Previous 1