Store Importer

Store Importer

by Shopify

Move your important details to Shopify, quickly and reliably

RFSuperstore

Great app. We migrated from BigCommerce. Very easy to use with helpful guides. There were a few errors but simply due to our product's setup in BigCommerce.

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

Migrated from Squarespace to Shopify - www.huffkins.com Very useful app, easy to use with clear instructions. Few minor issues with product variations and customer data not being in the correct fields so it removes and adds a note to the customer file - but that's not the apps fault! It is hugely useful to have the historical orders and order analytics in shopify for comparison and customer service referral. For a free app, it's fantastic and does the job. Would definitely recommend.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

IAMTHEREALPOOH

This app was crazy easy to use! I was able to import all of my data from Etsy into my shop without any issues! Images, Descriptions, Inventory, Pricing - All data was correct!

Natalprint

I transferred the listing from Etsy. It was fast and error free. Data of buyers and orders is transferred without email addresses, apparently they are encrypted on Etsy. One problem for me is tags. There are many tags on Etsy and they are carried over to the product tags. I do not need Etsy tags for my website and it is difficult to delete them. Maybe I don't know everything in Shopify, but I didn't find the function to delete unnecessary tags at a time. The application works great with the Etsy listing. Store Importer will help disappointed users like me go to their own site in Shopify :)