Store Locator & Map

Multiple map themes, custom and predefined pins, street views

$9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers

I love this app! the price is right for me, and very easy to use. I can't say enough about the great customer service if I could I would give it a 10 star!!

May 25, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 🤩 We really appreciate it!
We try our best when it comes to supporting our app users. If you need any further help, we will be happy to chat with you again. 😊

KevinRoot Medical

Love this app! I'm really happy I found it. The customer support is excellent as well. Alex and Emil did their best to help me address the issue I encountered. Highly recommended! Keep it up! :)

April 29, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! You don't know how much it means to us! 🙌
Thanks again and if you need anything, you know how to find us! 😊

Les Produits Marée

Those guys are the best! I asked for so many changes and they all did them super fast! The maps are pretty, and its really user friendly:)

April 28, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review! Enjoy the app!

GunSkins

The app is very simple to use and displays all of the information we need. The developer has great communication and was able to implement the few requests we had in a timely manner. The interface is easy to use and looks great on our website! Now customers can browse through our list of dealers and find one near them!

September 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! Happy to be of help :)