Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

We were having some issues with this app, and received help in a timely manner and resolved our issue.

Kind Life

Great app, very easy to install and looks great on the site. Peter was also a great help with a few tweeks for us.

Caveman Foods

Super practical app. Easy to use and to implement. No major issues with set up and they were quick to reply to questions.

PH-D Feminine Health

Thanks Secomapp. The support for this app is amazing. They have been very quick to respond to my questions and to fix any issues we have had.

Integrated Engineering

The app itself works very good and provides the functionality we need on our store. However, the support is absolutely fantastic and is willing to bend over backwards to help. That alone has kept our company on this service and very happy.

Spartan ProGear Co.,

I was looking for a store locator app to have all our stores and our dealer store locations in one place and this app was just perfect for that. The customer service was excellent. Peter patiently attended to all the queries I raised and helped me overcome the small glitches I had while setting up the locations. The app could have bulk editing though. Say, you want to add a new tag or a location marker to 50 stores, you have to open all 50 stores and do them individually which is a bit of a hassle. If they could find a way around this, it will be even more perfect.

Mineral Fusion

Great app for all of our 2500 store locations, and great support during the process! Very user friend and easy to follow. Thanks!

Céleste Mogador

Très bonne application dans laquelle on peut importer ses magasins. Les dev sont super réactifs en cas de problème d'installation ou autres

DEBRICO

Super customer support application. ultra fast response, frankly satisfied. Nothing to complain about except that I strongly recommend

Texas Naturals | Pure CBD Oil

This app is great! Support staff is very helpful and resolved my problem within few hours. Strongly recommend to people looking for good store locator app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43