Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

il forno - Comida Italiana

Very good application, the creation of stores. The most complex may be the configuration of the Google API, but with the instruction they give is enough. The support for some specific needs was excellent.

Lammle's

App works as expected and support is there and helpful when you need it! Currently use for two of our stores!

BOTE

This app works well for our needs for locating dealer stores. We were able to customize most everything we needed. Secomapp support was super responsive before and after purchase to help us get it dialed in. Thanks guys!

Point6

Had some initial trouble with the map locator but support was very responsive and quickly solved my issue.

Baker's Gas & Welding Supplies, Inc.

Very easy to set up and use. The ability to mess around with a store's unique icons and to change the look of the map is also great. I also really like the filters function if you have stores that specialize in different areas.

EC-GO

Hello, I really like this app! Thank you for great service and help. Best Regards, EC-GO www.ecgo.se

Rocky Mountain Soap

Fantastic store locator app and awesome customer service from Peter and team. You can see it in action here: https://www.rockymountainsoap.com/pages/store-locator

Thanks,
Mike

Piensos KOME

The app do what it says. It comes with many customizing options, and the support team is Awesome. No doubt I would recommend it.

Stainless Steel Straws - Sand Straw™

The support team is incredibly helpful. I was having difficulty getting my stores addresses and locations to match and they were a huge help in solving the problem and having everything match up. Thank you so much to the support team, especially Peter for helping me time and time again!

Pure Cut Supplements

Best app for the price. Any other locator app was about twice as expensive and did the same thing. Nice work Secomapp Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39