Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

novishealthcare

Great app with lots of features, and the team was very helpful in getting the scale of the display right for us - promptly. Thanks again for your help :)

attipas Japan

Great app easy to set up. great support.You can use it non-English countries as well. 日本語での表記も対応可能で使いやすいです。お勧めします。

Grill Your Ass Off

Great app easy to use with many features. The customer support is the biggest thing they are always fast to respond and to help.

Suzuran Baby

This app is amazing. The support team was very helpful in solving some minor problems that we faced. Will definitely recommend this to others.

Aestelance

Fast and professional support. Personal thanks to Peter, he always understands the customer's needs. This is the second project we're using this app with. The ability to export/import locations in bulk saved us a lot of time. Highly satisfied!

PaveToolInnovators.Canada

I used this app for our Dealer Market. We had our original website and added another one. I was toggling back and forth from one to the other and deleted my information on one of the sites only to find out that it deleted my information on the original site. I lost over 200 contacts. Secomapp would not respond to me for over a weeks time after I emailed them about 5 different times. I was told from Peter that there was nothing they could do for me. He didn't help me figure out why this happened or anything. He didn't care. Apparently they have no backup for there customers and they don't care AT ALL about there customers. I pulled there app from both of my websites and will never use them again. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 31, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry for your unhappy experience with our app. We have emailed you back 3 times to ask you for access to recover the data but we still haven't received your access.
You may have missed our message, please check again.
We hope to receive your access for email support@secomapp.com soon so we can fix the problem for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Taspen's Organics & Holistic Wellness Center

We were having some issues with this app, and received help in a timely manner and resolved our issue.

Kind Life

Great app, very easy to install and looks great on the site. Peter was also a great help with a few tweeks for us.

Caveman Foods

Super practical app. Easy to use and to implement. No major issues with set up and they were quick to reply to questions.

PH-D Feminine Health

Thanks Secomapp. The support for this app is amazing. They have been very quick to respond to my questions and to fix any issues we have had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43