Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

KombuchaTown

Very quick response time! We wanted to customize our map with some extra text and the Secomapp support team made it so easy. We're glad we chose Secomapp.

dermalogica.fr

We use this app for our store locator. Very helpful and responsive team ! They help us to resolve quickly a problem.

Kooshy Croutons

very responsive helpful customer service. Luna troubleshot the problem very quickly and everything is now working great.

Infotainment.com

Useful app for our website! Helps our dealers engage in prospective clients. Also lets our customer's find installers in their area.

Zone Offroad

Excellent support. Very prompt and quick to resolve any issues. Was able to fix an issue within just a few days of reaching out!

We'Moon

This map is pretty good. As a non-techie, I had to stumble through the process, but Luna on the help desk was very helpful and attentive. The map is up and running, and we're happy we chose Secomapp.
I would have given 5 stars if the written and video instructions were more helpful.

Loved Remembered

This app is great! The customer service is wonderful! I had a problem with the app, and it was fixed within a few hours. Thanks alot and I recommend this app to anyone who needs a store locator app!

Masi Masa Trading Company

This app was super easy to set up. I don’t have many locations yet, so have not tried to import data, but I am sure it will be easy as well. So far, very happy!

Setter Closet

Great customer service fixing a few issues. Prompt answers that got the problem solved. Thank you Secomapp!

sockenschuhe.at

This app is amazing. I am acting as distributor for SKINNERS sock shoes in Austria and I was looking for a professional store locator for all my partner shops. It works perfect + especially the support was amazing. Why I needed the support? I was asking to modify some stuff and it was done 100% to my request. NICE JOB, NICE APP!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46