Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

BREWER'S CRACKERS

3/24/2020-Store Locator continues to be a wonderful app with exceptional personalized support. Highly Recommend!

I looked at all the Store Locator apps to use with Shopify, tried out a few and decided on Secomapp Store Locator for our website. We grew so rapidly that new locations were hard to keep up with so having the bulk import that worked perfectly was huge help. Had a couple of support issues that were cleared up so quickly through the Secomopp support people, they are so quick to respond and kind and helpful, Thank YOU! Highly recommend!
PS getting 14 days to try it out was super helpful too as it wasn't always easy to find the time or to assess it - 14 days is perfect.

Zandi K Products

Great app! Easy to use and their support is amazing! Almost immediate responses which is so helpful for busy sellers! Would definitely recommend.

Nuun

Solid app that is fairly easy to update with a .csv file upload. Tech support is helpful as well and quite prompt in solving any issues.

Myaderm

We use this app for over 8000 locations and it was super easy to setup thanks to the tech-support -- they were awesome!

LOBOSOLOS

Great App! And the team help me a lot with some technical issues, good technical support!! I highly recommend this app!

Ucon Acrobatics

Easy to use and setup and support is amazing. Highly Recommended for anybody who needs Google Maps on their store with Advanced features!

Master Indian Spice

Perfect store locator, the support gave us the solutions we needed. I don't think there is anything that I would want improved upon. A+

RELX New Zealand

This app provides exactly what I need, with features to filter different locations, search based on user's current location. Prompt response to support issues. Highly recommended!

Matador

The Store Locator app has been extremely easy to set up and use. Also, the customer service responses we receive from Secomapp have been prompt and very helpful. I would highly recommend! I enjoyed how easy it is to mass import and assign tags.

Shelly Cove

Love it! Super easy and intuitive to use on our store. I love the noted feature, because some stores carry small accessories, and other carry our main items