Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

MERIK SAFE

I had a small bug..the company reacted quickly to resolve the issue. I am quite pleased with the app and would recommend it.

Peninsulas

The interface makes it easy to use. I like how you can add a logo or graphic to locations if you wish. In addition, the customer service is quick and accessible.

Homeschool-testing-services

We used this application heavily and have been very pleased with its functionality as well as the customer support provided. I highly recommend Store Locator to anyone that desires using a map feature on their site.

Nudgen

Amazing app. Clean intuitive interface, easy to use and great support from the very responsive developer - resolved my issues very quickly and easily. Keep up the great work!

Lisette L Montreal

I have used other store locator apps but SL by Secomapp out performs them all. Amazing application and great support staff.

If yo are looking for a store locator app, you just found it!

Into the Wild: Beef Jerky

Interface is great. 1/2 the price of others. Easy to setup and support staff was very response when needed.

Badfish SUP

Solid locator with responsive support and a price that’s half what others are charging. We even asked for some stylesheet changes and they made them right away. So far very pleased. Update: A month in and still great.

Superfit Hero

This app is easy to set up and does what it says it will do. Peter has been beyond helpful with customization. I look forward to adding this feature to our site!

elementsinmotion

Peter in customer service helped me right away with an issue. Very helpful with having a quick response.

Patio Avenue

I used this app and they provide 24/7 support and tech service and their service is good and I preferred their app.
Continue will have relation with them.