Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Ice Shaker

Map works great, instructions are easy to follow and support is quick and responsive when needed. thank you!

ReadyWise

Great support when needed! Works as expected. Toughest part is getting the Maps API portion setup, but once that is done, pretty straightforward.

Propper Brew

I use this app to show customers where they can buy my client's products in retail stores across the country, and was able to customize the look of the app with custom CSS. I ended up needing to move the app to a new Shopify store, and Secomapp's customer support was very helpful and responsive in helping me move the data over to the new site. A good team, dedicated to the success of their app.

Transform

This app is exactly what I was looking for, when I needed some help setting up, Sterling from customer support was really helpful.

Annieglass

Great app for our 100 + stores we have listed! Customer Service is very responsive. I recommend it.

Macho Fins

Excellent app - just what we were looking for. Stylish, customizable map, very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. The whole set up was easy, and the customer service we had from Sterling answering our questions and tailoring everything to exactly how we wanted it (and putting up with a LOT of little detail requests from us to get it just right for our site). We wanted it for our Stockists rather than as a Store Locator, and we were able to customize it exactly to that. Really excellent customer service, the best we've had. Thank you Sterling! Highly recommendable in all respects, we're very happy.

MARYLING MALL

good,i like it no reason,so please let me use thank you.

Kraftling

Love this app! Very quick support team! The map loading time could be a bit faster, but still the best store locator app out there

Sif Jakobs Jewellery

We had some difficulties with the app because of foreign letters we use but the help we got from the storelocator staff was exceptional. Very helpful and very kind. I give THEM 5 stars.

Amaterasu Beauty

Beautiful layout, well thought out customization options such as colours, font type, and even the bulk import is so easily done. You don't have to worry which tabs go first as there is a drop down feature to assign the information.

Definitely the best store locator app we have ever experienced!