Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Yo Mama's Foods

Store Locator Map by Secpmapp team is also very responsive and will resolve your problem quickly. Would recommend to anyone!

Le Lab de l'Endo

Very quick response and solving problem. Very appriciate when you run a business and need to be reactive

FuturePlanter

I'm very happy with this app!! I had some issues, because of another app, but the support team helped me very quick and just perfectly! Thank you so much!

health-lab-usa

The map function can be slow at times, however we are able to list a huge amount of stores. I have found the support team of this app extremely helpful. They are quick to respond, friendly, and find swift solutions.

Crockett and Jones UK

Very well support when we had issue with Map API. Quick reply and good communication to follow up. Thank you!

Decathlon Seconde Vie

In case of problem, or just for help, the support is really good, answers quickly and always finds a solution. Thank you !

KombuchaTown

Very quick response time! We wanted to customize our map with some extra text and the Secomapp support team made it so easy. We're glad we chose Secomapp.

dermalogica.fr

We use this app for our store locator. Very helpful and responsive team ! They help us to resolve quickly a problem.

Kooshy Croutons

very responsive helpful customer service. Luna troubleshot the problem very quickly and everything is now working great.

Loved Remembered

This app is great! The customer service is wonderful! I had a problem with the app, and it was fixed within a few hours. Thanks alot and I recommend this app to anyone who needs a store locator app!