Secomapp: Store Locator Map

Secomapp: Store Locator Map

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Jiddler's Tipple

Great little app. Very easy to use and set up. Integrates easily with the website. And the customer service team are so friendly!

gestalten UK Shop

Nice and good app to locate our stores all over the country. We use this app in all of our three webshops.

NuTrail

Super helpful support and a pretty easy platform to understand. Don't skip a single step to get everything set up in one shot but if you do run into issues support is prompt and super clear.

Barton Perreira

Great customer support, Luna was very helpful in guiding me with issues that arose from API issues I was having. Instructional videos are very easy to follow.

Grumpy Snacks

The customer support has been great (and efficient) whenever I have hit a snag - Luna has been lovely. The user interface when setting things up is straightforward and the supporting instructional videos make it that much easier to get going. Overall very happy with the performance of the app and company.

Car-Care.it - Detailing e Cura dell'auto

Excellent support! I have been using this app for 2 years! I am really happy that I installed this app. I recommend it to everyone!!

Goldwelt Juweliere & Uhrmacher

Nice Storelocator and super easy to install. I had to reach out because of a problem with our theme and they reacted super quick and could help us.

Dré Cosmetics

Nice basic store locator, works as required. Customer support reacts very quick and were helpful to help us implement in our webshop.

Believe Supplements

Very good app support. Easy to install and great tutorial videos. Been looking for something like this in a while!

ToppingsKids

Kind and immediate support. Highly recommend this app to whom looking for oversease business expansion.