Secomapp: Store Locator Map

Secomapp: Store Locator Map

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Barton Perreira

Great customer support, Luna was very helpful in guiding me with issues that arose from API issues I was having. Instructional videos are very easy to follow.

Grumpy Snacks

The customer support has been great (and efficient) whenever I have hit a snag - Luna has been lovely. The user interface when setting things up is straightforward and the supporting instructional videos make it that much easier to get going. Overall very happy with the performance of the app and company.

Car-Care.it - Detailing e Cura dell'auto

Excellent support! I have been using this app for 2 years! I am really happy that I installed this app. I recommend it to everyone!!

Goldwelt Juweliere & Uhrmacher

Nice Storelocator and super easy to install. I had to reach out because of a problem with our theme and they reacted super quick and could help us.

Dré Cosmetics

Nice basic store locator, works as required. Customer support reacts very quick and were helpful to help us implement in our webshop.

Believe Supplements

Very good app support. Easy to install and great tutorial videos. Been looking for something like this in a while!

ToppingsKids

Kind and immediate support. Highly recommend this app to whom looking for oversease business expansion.

202 Threads

After installation, they were very helpful in doing some customization FREE of charge. Highly recommend this app and this company

51Trips

Very intuitive interface with real location. The support team super responsive. 100% would recommend

Mercantile Pakistan

I liked the UI of Secomapp and am excited to use it on my website. I ran into a small issue while configuring it and got excellent support from Luna from Secomapp team. Thanks a lot for your timely help and prompt followups. Works great and has map support.