Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

We'Moon

This map is pretty good. As a non-techie, I had to stumble through the process, but Luna on the help desk was very helpful and attentive. The map is up and running, and we're happy we chose Secomapp.
I would have given 5 stars if the written and video instructions were more helpful.

Loved Remembered

This app is great! The customer service is wonderful! I had a problem with the app, and it was fixed within a few hours. Thanks alot and I recommend this app to anyone who needs a store locator app!

Masi Masa Trading Company

This app was super easy to set up. I don’t have many locations yet, so have not tried to import data, but I am sure it will be easy as well. So far, very happy!

Setter Closet

Great customer service fixing a few issues. Prompt answers that got the problem solved. Thank you Secomapp!

sockenschuhe.at

This app is amazing. I am acting as distributor for SKINNERS sock shoes in Austria and I was looking for a professional store locator for all my partner shops. It works perfect + especially the support was amazing. Why I needed the support? I was asking to modify some stuff and it was done 100% to my request. NICE JOB, NICE APP!

Sunakin

Easy to setup and customize. The instructions for setting up the APIs are clear and easy to follow. Customer service has been helpful and quick to reply. Thanks for the great app!

Ice Shaker

Map works great, instructions are easy to follow and support is quick and responsive when needed. thank you!

ReadyWise

Great support when needed! Works as expected. Toughest part is getting the Maps API portion setup, but once that is done, pretty straightforward.

Propper Brew

I use this app to show customers where they can buy my client's products in retail stores across the country, and was able to customize the look of the app with custom CSS. I ended up needing to move the app to a new Shopify store, and Secomapp's customer support was very helpful and responsive in helping me move the data over to the new site. A good team, dedicated to the success of their app.

Transform

This app is exactly what I was looking for, when I needed some help setting up, Sterling from customer support was really helpful.