Secomapp: Store Locator Map

Secomapp: Store Locator Map

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

ToppingsKids

Kind and immediate support. Highly recommend this app to whom looking for oversease business expansion.

202 Threads

After installation, they were very helpful in doing some customization FREE of charge. Highly recommend this app and this company

51Trips

Very intuitive interface with real location. The support team super responsive. 100% would recommend

Mercantile Pakistan

I liked the UI of Secomapp and am excited to use it on my website. I ran into a small issue while configuring it and got excellent support from Luna from Secomapp team. Thanks a lot for your timely help and prompt followups. Works great and has map support.

Devlyn México

Very helpful app to locate my business store locations, simple and reliable with great responsive design

Yo Mama's Foods

Store Locator Map by Secpmapp team is also very responsive and will resolve your problem quickly. Would recommend to anyone!

Le Lab de l'Endo

Very quick response and solving problem. Very appriciate when you run a business and need to be reactive !!

FuturePlanter

I'm very happy with this app!! I had some issues, because of another app, but the support team helped me very quick and just perfectly! Thank you so much!

health-lab-usa

The map function can be slow at times, however we are able to list a huge amount of stores. I have found the support team of this app extremely helpful. They are quick to respond, friendly, and find swift solutions.

Crockett and Jones UK

Very well support when we had issue with Map API. Quick reply and good communication to follow up. Thank you!