Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Céleste Mogador

Très bonne application dans laquelle on peut importer ses magasins. Les dev sont super réactifs en cas de problème d'installation ou autres

DEBRICO

Super customer support application. ultra fast response, frankly satisfied. Nothing to complain about except that I strongly recommend

Texas Naturals | Pure CBD Oil

This app is great! Support staff is very helpful and resolved my problem within few hours. Strongly recommend to people looking for good store locator app.

StreetBurger

Great app and the support team is perfect! I had to change one thing and they helped me instantly, thank you peter! :)

Voodoo Ride

This app is great! easy to setup and bulk import stores data. I recommend it! it come with CSS file, make it fit to my web site style.

Protein Puck

Great customer support. There were a few hickups at the beginning, but they solved the problem in 24 hrs and have been helpful each time I've reached out.

Elderberry Queen

I love this app. Easy to use and set up. Great customer service and they respond in a timely matter when you need help.

RELX UK

ErrorException (E_ERROR)
HELP
Undefined variable: store_name (View: /var/www/storelocator/app/views/home/login_redirect.blade.php)

WHY???

Aesparel

Looks just great and we got really quick and reliable support from the developers when we encountered a small problem during installation. Great app with lots of useful features - absolutely reccomended!

Anne Barge

We use this app to help our brides locate their closest bridal store. I have had a great experience with the support team any time I have a question or concern. They are quick to respond have helped me fix any issues.