Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Kettle Bros

Looks great and is easy to import locations into!

Aklabaity

Just started and I hope it is as good as it is described

Tep Trade

So simple to use and looks great on our website. A must have to enhance your website.

Shebeestcycling

Great App! Simple to use, well designed and the outputting map page looks great! Best part, it's free!

T U K

Awesome, Simple, fantastic app

Bronkey

A very nice app, is very easy to use and the design is also very nice. I have just to adapt something in the design, small issue. Thank you for make this app free of cost! very happy with it.

Andeziashop

So easy usage and perfect result. I recommend. thanks.

Cavorte

Great easy to use locator APP love it.

Arcticacoolers

This app is awesome! Super easy to use and the bulk importer saves a ton of time, plus it doesn't require complicated field mapping. I would absolutely recommend this app.

Olde Virdens

This app is great. We are a small business and don't have much of a budget to spend on apps. This app did exactly what we needed it to do and it looks very professional. Very happy.

Update!! We had an issue with the app working on iOS phones. They were extremely responsive and took care of the problem in a timely manner. Very pleased with service and app.