Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Nudgen

Amazing app. Clean intuitive interface, easy to use and great support from the very responsive developer - resolved my issues very quickly and easily. Keep up the great work!

Lisette L Montreal

I have used other store locator apps but SL by Secomapp out performs them all. Amazing application and great support staff.

If yo are looking for a store locator app, you just found it!

Autentico Paint UK

Really helpful team when we had queries fast response and listened to our needs.
Easy to use App and the help makes it really good

Into the Wild: Beef Jerky

Interface is great. 1/2 the price of others. Easy to setup and support staff was very response when needed.

Badfish SUP

Solid locator with responsive support and a price that’s half what others are charging. We even asked for some stylesheet changes and they made them right away. So far very pleased. Update: A month in and still great.

Mimmic Fashion Jewelry

Work fine. Easy Setup. If you wants a good app for store map, install this. I love love love love love

Superfit Hero

This app is easy to set up and does what it says it will do. Peter has been beyond helpful with customization. I look forward to adding this feature to our site!

elementsinmotion

Peter in customer service helped me right away with an issue. Very helpful with having a quick response.

Patio Avenue

I used this app and they provide 24/7 support and tech service and their service is good and I preferred their app.
Continue will have relation with them.

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

Just started using the app and needed support for integration. Staff was available within 24 hours and once email communication, my problems were resolved in a few minutes. Recommending based on this experience.