Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Tremblay moulins - mills

Peter was really helpful with resolving a technical issue with using the Store Locator app... A brief description of the problem and he got on it and adjusted the app to work with my theme. Good work Peter. Cheers!

AQUEA

Only just started using this app, but have been extremely happy with fast and friendly support from Secomapp team. They have gone above and beyond to get everything working and overall look in keeping with overall store. Thanks!

sandybeemine

Updated: best support team!!!

Reviewed various apps and selected this app for function and price point. I have not bee disappointed. Works well, feature rich and a very responsive support team! CSV load works well and simplifies bulk loads, too! Did I mention outstanding customer service!

BREWER'S CRACKERS

3/24/2020-Store Locator continues to be a wonderful app with exceptional personalized support. Highly Recommend!

I looked at all the Store Locator apps to use with Shopify, tried out a few and decided on Secomapp Store Locator for our website. We grew so rapidly that new locations were hard to keep up with so having the bulk import that worked perfectly was huge help. Had a couple of support issues that were cleared up so quickly through the Secomopp support people, they are so quick to respond and kind and helpful, Thank YOU! Highly recommend!
PS getting 14 days to try it out was super helpful too as it wasn't always easy to find the time or to assess it - 14 days is perfect.

Zandi K Products

Great app! Easy to use and their support is amazing! Almost immediate responses which is so helpful for busy sellers! Would definitely recommend.

Nuun

Solid app that is fairly easy to update with a .csv file upload. Tech support is helpful as well and quite prompt in solving any issues.

Myaderm

We use this app for over 8000 locations and it was super easy to setup thanks to the tech-support -- they were awesome!

LOBOSOLOS

Great App! And the team help me a lot with some technical issues, good technical support!! I highly recommend this app!

Ucon Acrobatics

Easy to use and setup and support is amazing. Highly Recommended for anybody who needs Google Maps on their store with Advanced features!

Master Indian Spice

Perfect store locator, the support gave us the solutions we needed. I don't think there is anything that I would want improved upon. A+