Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de noviembre de 2016

Great app! The import of our stores was easy and fast.

Live Fit Apparel
4 días usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2023

Had so many issues with set up in which customer service wasn't very helpful with. When I finally did get to the point of uploading locations, the system couldn't handle it. It did not work for me and my company at all.

Righteous Felon Craft Jerky
Amai respondió 30 de enero de 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Upon checking the ticketing system, your last request 11 days ago was regarding how to delete locations in which we had replied.

There was another request 3 months back in regards to an import issue in which we had fix within a day. We had tried calling several times but we were unable to get you. We would like to know what are the issues you are facing so we can assist accordingly. Thank you.

15 de febrero de 2017

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.mysexywaist.store

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale
30 de mayo de 2019

Very cool to see an interactive map to show my customers where they can pick up some Swamp Dragon hot sauce as I continue to expand. It was kinda over my head to set up the Google API stuff, but with email support, I was able to figure it out and get everything working. Once it's functional, it's really cool, and I think it's very important since I not only sell through Shopify, but also through national distribution.

Swamp Dragon
11 de febrero de 2017

love it such a cool app which allows me to expand my business to a whole new level if it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have my wife!

Fairview Films
Canadá
29 de junio de 2018

Excellent support. Fixed a problem with the API Key, and addressed an issue with CSS to make the page display correctly. A good developer.

Lucent Botanicals
7 de enero de 2019

peter and nic are the most amazing customer service and are extremely knowledgeable, I highly recommend the secco application.

Exeter Paint Stores
15 de febrero de 2022

Very easy to install and to operate. And if something doesn't seem so easy, the support (Kay) is first class.

BE THE CHANGE
Suiza
Fecha de modificación: 7 de noviembre de 2019

Looks just great and we got really quick and reliable support from the developers when we encountered a small problem during installation. Great app with lots of useful features - absolutely reccomended!

Aesparel
Alemania
2 de febrero de 2017

Looks great and is easy to import locations into!

Kettle Bros