ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Libra - Non Alcoholic Beer

Their support is top-knotch! They are super quick to respond and dive into any issues and customizations.

sewpowerful

Great Team behind this GREAT app, the team help me for my problem and they reply as fast and solve the issue, thank you :)

Rabbit Hole Hay

While this app was not an immediate plug and play (which, honestly what is these days) the staff was extremely helpful and very responsive. They helped me get this app running on my website and it looks great. I have no doubt that they will be able to help you get it up and running on your site as well.

KINEKT Store

I was silly to not realized that there was a publish button.
ProMap's support team helped me within 12ish hour. Responding sometimes in minutes. Great customer support!

Britannia Paints

App works great and support always get back quickly. Client is very happy with the Store Locator :).

VonHanson's Snacks

My client needed a map locator for visitors to search for vendors who sold their products. We started with a simple Google Map, but as they grew, it became difficult to manage. I reviewed a few different options, but this was was SOOOO easy to install, easy to customize, and a snap to bulk-import their CSV file. I didn't want the search to span across the top, so I tried another app, but realized why this one was much better. That would be my only critique...if they would allow the 'search' to display in different positions. Other than that, it's a great product.

Noshi For Kids

Our product is available in 500 stores so having a good mapping tool is essential. ProMap has been useful for us so far. Uploading csv's is easy and any other setup help was quickly resolved with their support team.

LiveOutbound

The app works well and customer service was great when we had an issue. It was resolved quickly and painlessly. Five stars :)

Control Italia

Nice app. The customer service was very professional and helped me to solve the issues on editing the layout. Thanks!

Acabonac Farms

App works well and is easy to use. Support quickly fixed an issue with how the map filters displayed with our theme.