ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Add Unlimited Dealers & Store Locations via Google Maps!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Krav Maga Global (UK)

A great APP with fantastic support, highly recommended. The team were quick to respond and help us with the set-up.

HotScream Ice Cream

I ran into a few issues with our setup and contacted ProMap support. The response was positive and the team (thank you Ms. Luna) not only walked me through my issues but fixed one problem on their own. It's great to have a good, solid app but it's the absolute best when the support is quick and spot on. Great app, great people.

Maté Factor

ProMap - Store Locator is stable and easy to use. It does the job it is supposed to do, well. Interaction with Secomapp support is friendly and efficient. I believe that Secomapp is genuinely interested in helping ecommerce businesses increase revenues and grow.

NANAN

I had some troubles to bulk import my locations but the support was excellent and the app works perfectly!

SOLESTAR - Sports Performance Insoles

Fast and friendly costumer service. We had problems setting some things up and they were very responsive. Now the app works properly and it does what it should. Thanks!

Flora & Curl Haircare

Fantastic customer service all-round. Quick response and great working app. I really like working with this team.

Qualisports USA

Great service! Satisfied with the whole team that solved the problem ASAP. Will continue using the app as a part of our business growth.

Bikonit Inc

Fantastic app! quick response, Luna is working so hard for the team, will definitely recommend your app to my friends!

Kollab Australia

Amazing app and easy to use! Great customer service from Luna as she was quick to respond and always ensured my request was actioned. Highly recommend!

The SM Store

Luna has been consistently supporting us in our technical issues in a very timely manner. The app is super easy to use and install and does what it's supposed to do.