Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Verena Street Coffee Co

Easy to set up and go live with. After using it for a year, I am updating my review to share that things have worked great, never have had any issues. It's very easy to export or import store lists. Customer support is also very helpful. I wanted to remove the "no limit" search option and they gave me instructions for doing so and offered to make the HTML changes for me after granting them access, which I did. They were very prompt and followed up several times to be sure I was taken care of.

Live Fit Apparel

Great app! The import of our stores was easy and fast.

Navsystems

Super easy to use and looks great! Does exactly what I need. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Croft Watches

Great app and super easy to use and setup

Ziena Eyewear

Awesome app. Easy to use and support team is very helpful! Check out zienaeyewear.com and see it in action!

Foxglovesinc2

The app is super easy to install, free, and renders really well. Waiting for the bulk upload feature. Should be great!

Imeca Com

Works great! I have 14 stores and it did not charge me for anything. Very happy with this app

Krypton Liquids

so far so good, seems to show accurately the locationof my 4 stores

Warranty Killer

Peter was very helpful for technical support and even followed up afterwards, that is fine customer service. Bravo!! Highly recommended!!

1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 Next