4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, speed, and affordability, especially for businesses with multiple locations. Key features include location filtering, search based on current location, and bulk import support. The design is professional and customizable. Many commend the customer service for their efficiency and quick response. The app integrates well with Shopify and offers excellent value for money.

June 15, 2018

Does what it's supposed to and the support is really responsive and helpful, real 5-star combo :)

Gestalten Eu
Germany
Edited April 23, 2020

This app easy to use and set up. Great customer service. Thank you for your prompt response to my request

HäfeleHome-HVN
Vietnam
August 31, 2020

We had some difficulties with the app because of foreign letters we use but the help we got from the storelocator staff was exceptional. Very helpful and very kind. I give THEM 5 stars.

Sif Jakobs Jewellery
Denmark
February 27, 2017

I have just started, will get my head around it and will post another review soon.

Asterisk Kitchen
July 3, 2021

Fantastic customer service all-round. Quick response and great working app. I really like working with this team.

Flora & Curl Haircare
Edited June 6, 2018

Easy to implement, lots of customization options, and great customer service! I wanted a custom feature that wasn't available out-of-the-box, and the developer went into my account to write some custom code. Fantastic service overall!

Simplydotca
August 8, 2019

Very good application, the creation of stores. The most complex may be the configuration of the Google API, but with the instruction they give is enough. The support for some specific needs was excellent.

il forno - Comida Italiana
Colombia
February 22, 2017

Easy free storelocator app with import function!

Banbao World
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
February 11, 2017

Its the best app for people with local stores.A must have application. Easy to intall and operate.

Dabs Fitness
Pakistan
July 25, 2021

A great APP with fantastic support, highly recommended. The team were quick to respond and help us with the set-up.

Krav Maga Global (UK)