Store Locator Map by Secomapp

Store Locator Map by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Hornernovelty

Really easy to use! Very nice for a free application.

Texas South Wind Vineyard Winery

This app is great! With just a little html/css, you can literally customzie it however you want. I had been looking for a free store locator app for quite a while and am so glad to have finally found one we can use to help customers find their wines.

Simplyearth

Love it. Does exactly what you want it to do with very little bugs!

Now people know where they can get our 100% essential oils at honest prices locally! And new stores love that they are listed too.

The Wildflower Market

Love it! Just what we needed!

Galibellewa

Have only just set up and started using but seems to work really well. Exactly what I was hunting for. Looks great on my website, was so easy to integrate with shopify and net up.
So far so good :)

Zzz Bears

LOVE this app! And even better than the app is the customer support. They actually did some coding work for me so that the map would sit neatly under one of my existing headers. 5 stars!

Evosy

This Store Locator App is the best there is, don't waste your time searching for overpriced apps that work less flawlessly than this one. This app is so intuitive and simple to use, I'm in love.

Haus Of Topper

Great app! super easy to use and to adjust to fit the mood and feeling of my website. The support team is so helpful and very quick to reply. Would recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a professional and accurate way to communicate to website visitors where you are currently selling.

Richard Brendon

Highly recommended! Great app, perfect for what we need if you know what you're doing! Great support also!

Fleur De Chic

Very easy to use! Great app and highly recommended.